Page 103 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2590

Thread: The Wipeout HD Cup

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Temet79

Angry

I have to say that I'm a lot disappointed by the lack of respect from so many wipers!

It's not normal that OBH have to chase Kingheim like this! And he's not alone in this situation.

Of course, I understand some delays, YOLD, etc... but Kanar has foreseen 3 ****ing weeks for each round! And some match have more than 1 month delay???? Come on!!!

This is a total lack of respect for the game and above all the players that want to play and the organizers that have to be the police and chase everyone.

That's my opinion, you may not like it, but I'm really disappointed!

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

Couldn't agree more Temet.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Javariko

I agree. Get on with it wipers - give this game the finale that it deserves :/

spoken to g-pilot..he has had to do his exams and has not been able to play..he is on vacation this friday and will play bazzman32 during it.

i hope to play shaun this week when we are both on

SpeedKAng96 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Venom Pilot
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SpeedKAng96

Very strong words Temet, couldn't agree any more.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

@Temet
    I don't want to put all the blame on kingheim. He's a nice bloke, and I was just as busy as him the 1st week I had the ps3.

I sent him my track choices and stated I was available till the weekend. I didn't want to pester him with constant messages or anything so I didn't chase him up for his.

It's now Friday and no word, so I'm tempted to just pull out so Speedkang and Billchan don't start going grey while waiting.

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

I'll say it f nobody else will - kick out kingheim. OBH has obviously been trying hard to get the match done and kingheim doesn't seem to be bothered.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Eeeerrr I wouldn't say I've been "trying hard" at all
    I just did my bit - send track details and left the rest to him.

I've seen him online playing Tekken 6, so I know he's read my message. Like I said I could have chased it up but haven't, so we're both as bad as each other.

people are more bothered with stalling their games cos they wanna practice then dont practice cos they cant be bothered and yet stalling some more.so it goes on and on.it takes 20 minutes to have a match.to say you havnt got time to do this is garbage..ive been lazy bum myself more interested in other stuff till i rememebered what im playing world cup for in first place.

many players have forgotton that this world cup is only about honouring markus memory.drop outs insult his memory unless its due to a acceptable reason such as you no longer have a ps3 to play on.

so to the players who have dropped out without a good reason ask yourself wether you did marcus justice or not and be truthful.

no one really care who wins and who does not.i cant remember any games from last cup apart from i lost my first match and id reaper won the whole thing..everything else is a fuzz thats how much it means to me and i read most threads.
    but playing for markus everyone will rememeber that..well i will for sure..

so please let us all play our games and lets get world cup finished early rather than behind kanars schedule..

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Last edited by kanar; 7th April 2011 at 05:54 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Luxoflux

Default Result round 3

So morfeo and me had our match today,

Morfeo 4-3 Luxo
    Morfeo's races all flash wp on 5 laps

Seb rev: Morfeo, Didnt stand a chance. I suck at flash as you me know
    Uber rev: Morfeo, Same here
    Seb fwd: Morfeo, This one was a bit closer, but i still didnt manage to take the win

My tracks all phantom wp off
    sol rev: Luxo, His AGS take the lead, altough i managed to pass him on the hard left chicane in the last lap.
    Metro rev: Luxo, Same as the above, First corner last lap i managed to pass him.
    Moa rev: Luxo, Managed to pass him somewhere in the 2nd lap and never lost my lead.

Last race, default ap fwd rapier wp on: Morfeo, sadly we couldnt get to an agreement on going for phantom, so i basically lost this one from the start. Sadly i didnt get any turbo's unlike my opponent. I did got a quake which i should have waited with using till he was on the skybridge.

Good luck to everyone who is still in the cup, WOHD was a lot of fun but i think we all agree that there should be a all new succesor ASAP, And not some weak rip-off on a system that's basicly a downgrade.

Sorry for the delay, but as Kanar has told you I had\have broken my Elbow (not my ankle). So i couldnt move my left hand for a month cause the muscles were to stiff after they put my elbow back in place.

See you later everyone

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

What a scalp

Exclamation Oi you scallywags!

Woopzilla Vs XBARNSTERX

any news?
    you have to win the whole cup remember Woop Hint Hint!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

sadly no news of them for now; everyone looks frozen anyway. Time to REALLY freeze a few of them btw;

Elois-13, Lolode1978 & Kingheim are disqualified. Reason is : way too much lazzy there.

So OBH will face Billychanxtr33m @ Hawk & Zero3growlithe is directly qualified for the Buzzard finals.

cheers.
    Last edited by kanar; 7th April 2011 at 07:15 PM.

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

I can't believe that people cannot be bothered to take 30 mintues out of their time to do some races. Why did they even bother to sign up if they didn't intend to participate properly? Sorry, but I'm glad that they have been disqualified. This just makes a mockery of those who actually took the time to complete their races, and most of all, to Marcus. :-
    Last edited by Dark_Phantom_89; 7th April 2011 at 06:19 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Yes, let's disqualify all the remaining frenchies !

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

I'm gutted.
    Was really looking forward to racing my old pal kingheim.

PSN ID
    zero3growlithe

No race....

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Phantom_89 View Post
    I can't believe that people cannot be bothered to take 30 mintues out of their time to do some races. Why did they even bother to sign up if they didn't intend to participate properly? Sorry, but I'm glad that they have been disqualified. This just makes a mockery of those who actually took the time to complete their races, and most of all, to Marcus. :-
    I strongly second that.

If I remember correctly kingheim is member here, & at wipeoutarena. He only showed interest for the cup through a few -real few- psn pms. OBH, to the contrary, always showed some interest for the cup & wipeout in general. OBH doesn't even have a ps3 anymore, & had to borrow the one of phlanj.

What can I say about lolode & elois, except the fact elois never answered to me & BW, & lolode barely said to me 2 weeks ago "ah yeah, we should play our meeting yeah..." cool. Vive la France.
    Last edited by kanar; 11th April 2011 at 03:46 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Phantom_89 View Post
    Sorry, but I'm glad that they have been disqualified
    People didn't responding to messages when they have an engagement on some event deserves to be disqualified even when they're Wipeout legends, but there's no need to be glad of it !