Thread: A small favour

Default A small favour

Could anyone tell me (or show me with a picture) what the Special Edition disc looks like? Is it the same as the Wip3out disc, with a blue arrow and a purple arrow on there? There is one selling on ebay that is just the disc, he says it is SE but it looks the same as the original edition.

PSN ID
    o_fluff

The SE disk has a Bright Pink, light blue and pale blue arrows around it instead of the green and purple. Be careful, ive been stung a coupla times on there trying to find the game and ended up with numerous copies of the standard version, some even boxed in real SE packaging. I know its not the cheapest option, but i do suggest lookign on amazon, its a bit more civilised there.

Hope that helps

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

PSN ID
    infoxicated

He was asking about the disc, mate - not the box cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius View Post
    The SE disk has a Bright Pink, light blue and pale blue arrows around it instead of the green and purple. Be careful, ive been stung a coupla times on there trying to find the game and ended up with numerous copies of the standard version, some even boxed in real SE packaging. I know its not the cheapest option, but i do suggest lookign on amazon, its a bit more civilised there.

Hope that helps
    Do you mean that the other way around? Mine has pink, blue and grey, and that is the normal edition.

Quote Originally Posted by infoxicated View Post
    He was asking about the disc, mate - not the box cover.
    I've finded this:
    http://www.cdcovers.cc/view/186437/c...al-edition-pal
    I've confirmed-this image is the special edition disk,not he normal edition.
    For view the cd image,in the upper-right corner of the internal box,click CD1 !
    Last edited by PIRANHA MASTER; 2nd April 2007 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Some advices