Thread: OMEGA COLLECTION - Glitches and Troubleshooting Report Page

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by chalovak View Post
    Thanks, Cipher. I agree, it does look a little bit convoluted because of the number of events in one grid. Still, it imitates the HD/Fury interface, which was the point of my fourth... erm.. point.))

Anyway, found another glitch. It's in the control section of option menu. For some reason the game sees R1 as R2, L1 as L2 and vice versa.
    Like most of us I use R2 and L2 for airbrakes. For some reason the default settings were different: L1 and R1 for airbrakes. So I went to options, changed the settings to R2 and L2, and look what screen showed me:
    Attachment 10732

R1 for right airbrake, L1 for left airbrake.
    Although I pressed R2 and L2 to set the controls for airbrakes earlier. But if I press L1 or R1 the game will show me that I pressed L2 and R2 respectively.
    Games mixes this buttons up a bit. Weird.

UPD. Seems it happens only during Remote Play on Mac. So, meh.
    It feels like the app thinks that you are using PS Vita instead of a DS4, hence the glitch.
    Yes... remote play uses a key-remap....

Our game code swaps over L2 and R2 to L1 and R1 at a system level (because there's no L2 and R2 on a vita) - and we felt having them where they are [by default] on a vita, (the back touch screen) was baaaaad...

Timezone
    GMT + 3
    PSN ID
    chalovak

Quote Originally Posted by NotEnoughRed View Post
    Yes... remote play uses a key-remap....

Our game code swaps over L2 and R2 to L1 and R1 at a system level (because there's no L2 and R2 on a vita) - and we felt having them where they are [by default] on a vita, (the back touch screen) was baaaaad...
    So the game doesn't know the difference between remote play on Vita and remote play on PC/Mac with Dualshock 4, right? Hence this behaviour?

I always get a "glitch" on Modesto Hights!

When I fly over the bridge an look far into the oncoming hairpin corner, the Graphics "Pop" for a split secong. Like something is wrong on the spectator podest or some building piece. Its right in the corner in front.

Quote Originally Posted by chalovak View Post
    So the game doesn't know the difference between remote play on Vita and remote play on PC/Mac with Dualshock 4, right? Hence this behaviour?
    Nope, it's basically "Remote play ON/OFF" to the game...