Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HOLY CRAP! Official WOP digital distribution!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Frances_Penfold --ofw--

I just saw this as well-- awesome news for you guys

It is odd that it doesn't include the DLC, which was free anyways-- but presumably the digital version of the game WILL recognize DLC that you already have downloaded to your PSP, right? It would be insane for Sony to release Wipeout Pure as a digital download that had been crippled not to use DLC.

I still haven't gotten around to purchasing Wipeout Pure as a digital download simply because I'm a mac guy-- but it's probably worth $12 to me because it probably (hopefully) loads faster and uses less overall battery power...

does anyone happen to have all of the wipeout pure map packs. ive been searchn for days now and just only yesterday went to psphacks and got a link from someone on there,but it didnt have the complete set of ALL the map tracks,but did contain alot or the majority.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rubix42

To be clear, the downloadable version of Pure is what I have, and it does load faster than the disc version. It also is compatible with all the download packs I have (just the US ones, and I dl'ed from US PS store)

I also d'led it to my PS3, and I can delete it off the mem stick if needed, and reinstall at a later date if need be.

Always having Wipeout in my PSP--Priceless.