Thread: New PSP Wallpaper (theme soon)

PSN ID
    DIGI-KORE

Default New PSP Wallpaper (theme soon)

Just very quickly knocked this up, i was going to do a white&grey theme including the icons but ive got an assignment to do now so ive just done the wallpaper so far, i thought it would look pretty cool on a white psp

so heres what is looks like with the default icons:
    http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/8...urewallrl5.png

and heres the wallpaper image:
    http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1...llpaperer7.jpg

check back for the completed theme

im working on getting the pure theme wallpapers some how so i cna make those into psp themes with matching icons too

anyways please let me know what you think
    Last edited by Asayyeah; 1st February 2008 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Size limit !

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ZenDJiNN

Hey CR4SH3D, that's a great idea, and i really love the Wallpaper! I still play Pure (a Lot!) and i also have a White PSP. Looking forward to the finished work, but in the meantime i'm downloading the Paper anyway.

PSN ID
    DIGI-KORE

awesome thanks im playing pure more now too, i have loads still to unlock and races to win, im using it to put off doing the inevitable phantom grids on pulse

the icons for this are going to be wireframe type images which should look good

i dont suppose youve seen any images of the pure skins around the net at all? it doesnt matter if they have the menu text on them because ill get rid of it but i havent had any luck yet finding any

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Nice idea CR4SH3D! Pure's wireframes look so nice.

But you should turn "Anti-Aliasing" on for you logos (it seems like it's turned off for the WipEout Pure logo).
    Just a tip

PSN ID
    backroom

How's the full theme coming along, I would really like to have it as well as the official one.