Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Thanks for finishing on a positive note Ladie & Gentlemen

Timezone
    GMT + 12

Positive, but slightly off topic.

Personally, i think its funny that Rob is kinda in the credits, yet this guy seems to think that 'he has pulse and you dont'.

I think its safe to assume that Rob, in fact, has more Pulse than this guy could ever comprehend. I could be wrong, but if i was him i wouldn't be making statements like that.

As for what he said to Arnaud, well...i dont understand. ive been a member here only a handful of months, and all i can say about the community is how..nice everyone is. everyone is awesome. and thats awesome.

Glad to hear of the permanent ban.

Damn, while I was offline for 2 weeks, I missed all this. What a low-life that guy is. ?Smarter than [name here]? No. The older I get, the more I realise that I know nothing, nor does anyone else. I think that we should not claim intelligence or knowledge, but simply treat everyone and everything with compassion.

Granted, I find it difficult not to crush bastards like ''The Uncreated''. [A reference to there being no creator, perhaps?] But every once in a while, I try to be kind. I don't think I would have been kind to this guy; some tasks are too hard for me still.

PSN ID
    q_dmc12

True intelligence stems from knowing that you do not know

[edited from: To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge. -- Confucius]
    Last edited by q_dmc12; 9th July 2007 at 05:35 PM.

He was a very wise man sometimes, but on the whole, I got more from Lao-Tse and the Taoist philosophy. And try reading some Alan Watts -The Way of Zen. It mostly speaks of the core principles of Zen rather than promoting the ritualistic group meditation of the Za-Zen schools, which was often just a practical method of babysitting young students.

PSN ID
    NFNiTM

i get the impression 'the uncreated' is a 12 year old the way he gloats 'na-na-nana-na-i-got-wipeout-puullllllllllse!-you-arrrrrrrre-jeaaaalouuus!'

needless to say...... the uncreated = what a douche-bag!!!

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Quite.

I think we've said all that needs to be said here, so I'm locking this thread.