Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EURO Classic 2 is live!!!

Timezone
    GMT -5

You need to get a medal in each of the single races before the Classic 2 tournament unlocks. This needs to be done in each league so you have the tournament open in each league.

Ah. I see... Cheers

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Icaras looks cool, not sure Lance would approve though with a handling rating of 3, PK is superb has to be my fav of all the classics so far, feels a tad strange coming round that corner and not seeing a pit lane though

hmm is there going to be a prize for the first pilot to find this packs bug :wink:

I recokn they should have left the pit-lanes in just to add that true... Classic feel.

the Icaras handles too well?

the Icaras in the Japanese version of WO3 also has a handling level of 3, and i have to admit, it makes it a touch too easy. it removes a bit of the feeling of difficult-to-control ultra-speed. makes it feel more like a 2097.XL Piranha, though not so extreme

Timezone
    GMT -5

I think the handling of the Icaras is a little too high - should have been 2 instead of 3.

Then again, I'm a huge fan of flying bricks. I love the feeling of being Wile E. Coyote straddling a large Acme rocket

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    xEik

The renders in the gold medals for Vohl Square / Single Race / Venom + Flash + Rapier are simply gorgeous.

They are the ones used for the US box, isn't it?

I believe it's these medals, though I might be wrong and be TT or even Porto Kora, cannot look at it right now. But I think I got it right.

Timezone
    GMT -5

The Feisar, AG-sys and Assegai you see in those medal art pics are fragments of the japanese box cover.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    xEik

You are right. I got those mixed up.

The medal from the Classic 2 pack that I can't help finding just too funny (specially after the outrage in the forums following the CocaCola and Puma branding) is Tournament / Classic2 / Venom. :

Timezone
    GMT -5

"UM"
    "COFFEE"
    "Advertise your company on our AG tracks!"

Reality is once again imitating art... using the art as an actual advertising invitation! At first it looked just a joke, but considering the coke packs, it's downright creepy now.