Thread: Avalon #Last Crusade : GERMANY : APRIL 26/27/28/PS3 & PC INTERNATIONAL ONLINE CROSSPLAY 24/7

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

My dear AmigoJack. Don't be sorry, ME. I am sorry, for not attending to all these moments you guys lived irl before. I left wz for stupid reasons, didnt finish the book we had to write all together.
    So I am here now, back from the deads, was playing civ6 and fh5 only just a month ago, wasn't expecting THIS right now...

And it's going to be huge, like, beyond all expectations. I am still working on it, like full time if you read some threads here, I like to tell my life lmao : sabbatic journey into wipeout. Soooooo :

I definitely need you and soooo happy you joined the band
    Munich was StudioLiverpool/carbonara2097 idea so far, but I'm sure we can meet us halfway : 3,5 hours by train is too far for you.

Regarding the AirBNB : PARTY HARD for this avalon convention. We land friday, we leave monday morning; and I'm planning to rent a crazy place for at least 8 pilots : so I hope you'll spend more than just one night
    I have a nice budget

And true about wz, I found the place almost dead a month ago, with only this great man, multibodydynamics around. So with me, 2 active users. We are 52 now let's rise like the phoenix, avalon emblem : this is the way

Quote Originally Posted by AmigoJack View Post
    Haven't played WipEout for years, nor visited these forums. Give me a few days trying to boot my fatty PS3 again and hopefully find any online session.
    No rush lol, everyone's gearing up and training atm, the level playing field is you know, insane after all these years . I feel like a noob really

PS : I'm doing all of this too, because of this anxious world we are living in now. I am sadly, conscious it could end up in a WW3 one of these days... So why I am being mad now with wipeout, a "stupid" videogame for some. Because we need e-unity and a world without borders more than before. Damn I'm repeating myself, but I'm here -somewhat- because of a 16 yo Russian. Maybe he's regretting now lmao. Can't wait to see all these country flags from all over the world in our hosted races
    ALL FRIENDS IN SPEED
    NotSoHighButWellImDoinGmyBest.jpg
    Last edited by kanar; 25th January 2024 at 11:02 AM.