Thread: European Wipeout Convention 2016

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Apologies for the double post, but as an FYI for those who are not subscribed to my Youtube, i've been uploading the HD/Fury part of the tournament to the innywebs step by step (wanted to do some fancy editing >.<)
    I have 4 done so far (5th one is rendering) but i'ma keep uploading them at intervals to give myself some headroom in case i don't manage to keep up with the pace of releases, currently i'm aiming for 1 vid every day made public at midnight CET, but it might become a bi-daily thing

A playlist with all videos is here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...xXHzc9BMMlUdNn

@Amigojack i'll upload no music versions to your server (once it works xD) (which would allow you to delete the massive uncompressed HD/Fury recordings and free up quite a bit of disk space, unless you cherish loading screens and what not )
    Or, if you don't mind the music for archiving, i can send those (or both i guess)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

we need a convention in 2017 to celebrate the launch of omega collection would be the first time, that we can play 2048 on BIG screen against each other...interest anyone?

PSN ID
    stin_wz

as far l'm aware mad-ice is working on it, but as long l do believe it will be a tenth anniversary which therefor l will be there hopefully. Possibly in Amsterdam same place!

stevie 😆

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Something is cooking in my kitchen 😎

PSN ID
    stin_wz

yes, l was cooking medium rare steak just for you lol!

honestly, if it's on tenth anniversary l will be there in Amsterdam 😉
    stevie