JonnydotB

This is Torasuke Sato.

(One Link post ftw)
    Last edited by Jonny; 28th October 2014 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Code fail

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Would you mind if I wrote out the bios for the Angelus and Crinale pilots? Or is the point of all this that you write everything out?

EDIT: I am an IDIOT! You are only writing about the original teams. It seems you are not the only one who is "Too dumb to read" -_-
    Last edited by Ace3000; 28th October 2014 at 02:57 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Considering Jonny started to post the pilots for the F12000, I shall help him...

<//fta_backstories_v2_>
    >>file01_: Kyoko Fujisaki//[ARD]

<//loading... complete_>

//Full Name: Kyoko Fujisaki (藤崎 響子 Fujisaki Kyōko)
    //Team: Angelus Research and Development
    //Country of Birth/Nationality: Unknown
    //Age: Unknown
    //DOB: Unknown
    //Height: 172cm/5'8"
    //Weight: 62kg/137lb.
    //Hair Colour/Type/Style: Unknown, always seen wearing helmet
    //Eye Colour: Unknown, always seen wearing helmet

//Occupation: Lead Pilot, Angelus Research and Development (2212-)
    //Pilot ID: FUJ616.0.43.194
    //Racer Number: 43
    //Racing Style: Calm, Neutrally Violent
    //Personal Car: 2210 Angelus R210 GT
    //Modifications:
    +Angelus "GTKF" Body Kit
    +KA-AGS:Z Engine Upgrade [+50hp = 687hp]
    +Bright Red body light strips
    +Custom License plate: ANG3L-42

//Likes: Unknown
    //Dislikes: Unknown
    //Friends: Unknown
    //Foes: Unknown
    //Rivals: Crinale (archrival), Wyvern (friendly), Jennter (friendly)

Not much is known about Kyoko, as she refuses to talk about or reveal anything unless it is absolutely necessary. Therefore, it is very difficult to get a hold of her personal background data before her employment to the Angelus team. What is known is that due to her refusal to do what she calls 'unnecessary things', she has become a better pilot because of it, somewhat exceeding the racing level of her replacement, Tarah Andrews.

Her racing suit, which she is always seen in, is a somewhat tight fitting black suit adorned with azure blue light strips running around it. A small area of these light strips contain her racing number, #43. another area contains her name. The helmet is similar in colour, black with azure light strips.

Kyoko will participate in the upcoming F12000 in 2212 alongside Angelus veteran Gareth Ardos in a visually modified version of Angelus' F12000 AG racing craft. The visual modifications and styling changes were designed and recommended by Kyoko herself, and consists of a graphic of an angel on the front, flowing azure blue lines along the side and top of the craft, and a light, almost invisible coloured hexagonal tessellation pattern that fills the whole ship.
    Last edited by Ace3000; 19th February 2015 at 05:23 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Always wearing helmet? Remebers me the Adrian Sutil-rumor ^^

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Backstory: Pascal Rach

Name: Pascal Rach
    Shortname: RAC
    Nationality: German
    Birth: 23. August 2185
    Hairstile: Short-Straight Blonde
    Eye colour: Brown
    Team: FEISAR
    Race Number: 14
    Height: 1,80m
    Weight: 78kg
    Personal car: Audi R10 V10_4.7 (Stock)

Pascal Rach is a fast greenracer for FEISAR.
    He is notable for a peaceful aura, never loosing his concentration and being harsh, but always fair.
    Although being fast he didn't won a title yet, mainly because his greenracer ambition is sometimes a big obstacle.
    On technical tracks he is unbeatable, as they favour the FEISAR's craft characteristics.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    The rules (I think I missed something...).

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

No wonder it took that long, you went all out on it to make it look as official as possible! Great job!

Things to change/edit:
    • 2.1.3 - EG-X is China/Finland, not Sweden/Finland
    • 2.1.3 - Shouldn't it be "A team’s Nationality must be a real Nation"

That's about it. Also, was the final average speed requirement for the four stages the speeds you posted a while back:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    From S1-S4: 800, 900, 1000, 1100.
    There are also the Piranhas (845kph) and the FEISARs (790 kph)

EDIT: wait.... "Universal Elimination Life Support Monocoque by Levin"... Levin? I see what you did there.
    Last edited by Ace3000; 1st November 2014 at 07:10 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

To 2.1.3.: Ah right China/Finland, was just a typo, I knew that
    Anyway, Nope, a teams Nationailty mustn't even be known (Crinale), could be an international organisation (FEISAR), a consortium (EG-X), a region (eg. Scottland) or something like "International", or "Mars" etc.

The "requirement" for a new stage is a tempoary soltion. I'm going to create a formula and think about the "worth" that determines the stage.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

So basically, Angelus is okay, as they give their nationality as Australian, but Crinale is not, as they have kept their location unknown?

EDIT: 5.1: All crafts HAVE to be equipped with all weapons that are confirmed by the F12k administration.

Wow, I was thinking the exact same thing when I was making Angelus' F12000 craft!
    Last edited by Ace3000; 1st November 2014 at 10:36 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

5.1.: In WipEout History there were multiple teams that didn't have named a real country as their nationality, like Auricom or FEISAR. In wip3out Icaras' nationality was "diverse". So the exact location of Crinale must not be known.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

OK, so Crinale is alright, but can Angelus still be classified as "Australian"? Because Triakis is.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Of course (It's your fanfic BTW)

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Yeah, good point, haha!

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

OK, I have quite a bit of content to post, but I'll do it one at a time.

First off, here's a pilot info file for Gareth Ardos:

<//fta_backstories_v2_>
    >>file02_: Gareth Ardos//[ARD]

<//loading... complete_>

//Full Name: Gareth Tony Ardos
    //Team: Angelus Research and Development
    //Country of Birth/Nationality: Australia
    //Age: 41 [As of 2212]
    //DOB: April 14th, 2171
    //Height: 180cm/5'11"
    //Weight: 77kg/170lb.
    //Hair Colour/Type/Style: Brown/Straight/Short
    //Eye Colour: Hazel

//Occupation: Second Pilot, Angelus Research and Development (2212-)
    //Pilot ID: ARD889.1.19.194
    //Racer Number: 19
    //Racing Style: Neutral, Slightly Violent
    //Personal Car: 2204 Angelus M-Type RZ Works
    //Modifications:
    +Angelus "M-RZ Works" Body Kit
    +KA-AGS:Z205 Engine Upgrade [+ 66hp = 666hp]

//Likes: Racing, AG craft, speed, video games.
    //Dislikes: Corruption, traitors, terrorists.
    //Friends: Angelus employees.
    //Foes: Crinale, Crinale employees.
    //Rivals: Crinale (archrival), Wyvern (friendly), Jennter (friendly)

Born on April 30th, 2171 in Toowooomba, Queensland, Australia, Gareth Ardos grew up as a gamer. He found joy in playing a variety of games, such as action, adventure, platforming and racing games. But his favourite game series of all time was an AG racing simulator, where he poured hours upon hours into, eventually investing money into a racing wheel setup.

Since the AG racing simulator was his all time favourite game, Gareth decided to apply to race for a junior racing team, UQAGD (University of Queensland Anti-Gravity Development), in the FX150 Amateur League in 2188. It just so happened that the racing team he applied for was sponsored by the then known Katana Advancements, which also supplied parts to the racing team. Due to Gareth's gaming skills and his simulator experience, he was surprisingly good at racing in a real AG craft.

After the moderate success the team had with Gareth until the end of the FX150 in 2196, Katana founder Brandon Smith approached him a year later in 2198, asking him to join his new upcoming professional racing team. Gareth initially denied this offer, but returned in 2200, claiming that "turning down the Angelus project deal was the single biggest mistake in my life".

Since Angelus' debut to professional AG racing in 2209, Gareth participated in the FX400 alongside Tarah Andrews until the end of the FX400 in 2210. He will continue to race in the inaugural F12000 season in 2212, this time racing alongside the mysterious new pilot, Kyoko Fujisaki, who has replaced Tarah Andrews, the previous lead pilot.

Secondly, and lastly: the Faster Than Angels site is officially out of maintenance mode, and into live mode. Enjoy!

PS. Some things you should check out are the 'Angelus' section and the 'Crinale' section for info about the new F12000 ships. Also, go check out 'Other>Downloads' for a link to the Season 1 Soundtrack!
    Last edited by Ace3000; 19th February 2015 at 05:26 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Act (3)1: The Ultimative Holiday Drift (Part 1)

[part removed]
    Last edited by Jonny; 6th December 2021 at 08:04 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Well someone's been watching a lot of Initial D! (Not that there's anything wrong with that. )

Fun Fact: There's rumors about a new RX-7 that's expected to come out in 2017!
    Last edited by Ace3000; 5th November 2014 at 05:59 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

I wanna get the rest of this over and done with, so I can get back to posting actual parts again, haha!

<//fta_backstories_v2_>
    >>file03_: Lucia Scarlatti//[CRI]

<//loading... complete_>

//Full Name: Lucia Scarlatti
    //Team: Crinale International
    //Country of Birth/Nationality: Italian
    //Age: 18 [As of 2212]
    //DOB: January 2nd, 2194
    //Height: 167cm/5'6"
    //Weight: 48kg/106lb.
    //Hair Colour/Type/Style: Black/Straight/Long
    //Eye Colour: Brown

//Occupation: Lead Pilot, Crinale International (2212-)
    //Pilot ID: SCAR308.0.0.329
    //Racer Number: 7
    //Racing Style: Aggressive, Very Violent.

//Likes: Racing, Heavy metal music.
    //Dislikes: Being bored.
    //Friends: Crinale employees.
    //Foes: Angelus.
    //Rivals: Angelus (archrival)

Born in Milan, Italy on the 2nd of January, 2194, Lucia Scarlatti is the youngest person to ever be entered in the F12000, at the age of 18. She is a prodigy in this field, having superb racing skills even at an early age. It is no wonder why Crinale decided to select her to be part of the team. Despite her exceptional racing skills, however, she does not excel in other fields, failing multiple subjects and even flunking out of school.

Lucia was always the 'black sheep' of the family, choosing to disregard their beliefs and opinions, even going so far as to doing the complete opposite of said beliefs. It is for this reason she has decided to use her talent to her advantage and pursue her AG racing career. She also prefers to listen to heavy metal music, also done to spite her parents.

Due to Crinale's training regime, Lucia's racing style is mostly the same as second pilot Leon Turner's: Violent and aggressive, though she does, however, tend to race her own way, having more than just one racing style. This may be because she does not like being bored, which means that her racing styles are based on whatever mood she seems to be in, giving further evidence to just how skilled she is as a pilot. One thing is for certain, though. All of her racing styles have two constant themes: One of violence, most likely developed due to Crinale's training; and one of perfection, which is most likely Lucia's true racing style, without any bias to violence made by Crinale.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

...and finally, the last pilot info file, that of Leon Turner.

<//fta_backstories_v2_>
    >>file04_: Leon Turner//[CRI]

<//loading... complete_>

//Full Name: Leon Nathan Turner
    //Team: Crinale International
    //Country of Birth/Nationality: British
    //Age: 37 [As of 2212]
    //DOB: November 17th, 2175
    //Height: 185cm/6'1"
    //Weight: 68kg/150lb.
    //Hair Colour/Type/Style: Dark Maroon/Straight/Short
    //Eye Colour: Grey

//Occupation: Second Pilot, Crinale International (2212-)
    //Pilot ID: TURN847.1.0.329
    //Racer Number: 13
    //Racing Style: Aggressive, Very Violent.
    //Personal Car: 2210 Rolls-Royce Phantom

//Likes: Racing, reading, pizza.
    //Dislikes: Non-violent racing, modern pop music, 'common' people
    //Friends: Lucia Scarlatti.
    //Foes: None.
    //Rivals: Angelus (archrival)

Born into the wealth of F9000 pilot Naomi Turner, Leon had done everything in his power to increase his fortune, buying out many companies and businesses, eventually buying himself his own mansion and, in 2210, a custom special edition of the Rolls-Royce Phantom. In doing so, however, he has grown a level of arrogance, and he sees himself as being superior to others, specifically those who have less wealth than him.

He was hand-picked by Crinale due to him being the only child of professional AG racing pilot Naomi Turner. Fortunately for them, Leon has taken after his mother in the fact that he likes to race AG craft in his spare time, and is quite good at it. During his stay at Crinale's headquarters, he has not made many friends, due to him being cold, blunt and unsociable. However, he has made one friend in the younger lead pilot, Lucia Scarlatti.

Leon is a dangerous rival, as his racing style has been carved out by Crinale themselves, to make their pilots more aggressive and violent to other pilots. He is dangerous in another sense in that he has used a minimal amount of his immense fortune to pay for a large set of upgrades (10%) for his craft before the start of the league, gaining a sizeable advantage over the other teams, who started the league with no upgrades to any of their ships. Due to his massive fortune, Leon has chosen to race not because of the payout given for competing, but because of his love of racing.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

It kills me to say this

Flying with Dragons is being discontinued for a unknown length of time.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I've got a lot on my plate right now, 4 pieces of coursework, two exams, independent studying, crap tonne of homework and incredibly tight deadlines. I don't have time anymore and its slowly making me insane.
    In regards to the plot, you guys will have to figure something out, my idea is just to only mention Wyvern AR in the races and not outside of the race environment. Basically the teams position and what they do in the race for I can work around that but I cannot make changes to their plot line to fit in with the other stories. I realise this is a massive problem but I cannot afford to waste time.

Really sorry guys, I don't know when I can start writing again but sadly this is my only choice. I will keep reading the stories though so don't think I'm abandoning everything about this, just putting it on hold. Looking forward to future parts.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

That's fine, your real life comes before this.

Regarding the Dragons plot, can I still do the thing we discussed via PM?