Thread: NaNoWriMo Wipeout Novel?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    GranpireV

Now I'm confused. If Anti-Gravity technology was controversial because it could be used for military use and violence, why would the public support something that kills civilians?

I thought Anti-Gravity racing was created to unite the people in support of Anti-Gravity technology? I don't see how such events would be permitted if civilians can be killed. Have civilian deaths ever been a part of official background on the game?

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    I don't have one at this time.

I think the spectators are shielded from harmful stuff. I've seen stuff fly into the stands, and it seems to just stop short of killing them. And I think the craft have auto-ejector cockpits in case it blows up. Kinda like a racing boat when its crashes.

I've blown up my fair share of AG Ships and there is a notable absence of a cockpit when it goes up in smoke.
    Last edited by AG-SYSTEMS; 16th November 2011 at 08:50 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

Pulse had the ECS(which restricts flying areas),which protected the spectators...
    Stray bullets from the (Proton) Cannon weapon could hit the spectator area.
    As for spectator deaths in official materials,ask Foxx...He was a contributor to this whole universe.
    I can only infer that there ARE spectator deaths,due to introduction of said ECS.

Timezone
    GMT -6

In the F5000 league, Miniguns were VERY popular since they allowed for very quick 'Eliminations' in races. However, they were powerful enough to penetrate a craft's hull and kill the pilot, which explains why most downed pilots didn't respond when radioed.