Thread: 10 Things I hate about WipEout 3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    SonicChaosX

Given the choice I'd go with SE. It's still widely played as we have seen so what are you waiting for Sony?

depends on demand really

qirex were pretty good in wip3out. i hate that the cold soviet team is one of the best of the lot

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    SonicChaosX

Hated Qirex. I can't stand how it takes 2 city blocks to turn the thing. Everything else is great though.

makes it more challenging and thus more satisfying to master. i managed alright eventually, got all golds, and it has enough speed to be thrilling when you get the lines right, plus it takes a lot of damage

worst/least favourite track? since this is the thread of dislike and everything

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    SonicChaosX

Stanza Inter, that dark tunnel screws me up everytime. I can't see crap when I'm in there and I misjudge corners all the time. It'd be decent if I could see something.

haha, stanza inter is one of my favourites, but you're right about one stretch of tunnel - when you loop around after starting the race and come to the junction, the tunnel on the right is deceptive, dark and can destroy your race, takes good lines and concentration to navigate without collisions.

personally, p-mar project is my least favourite. it's a good track, but it doesn't look as spectacular as other tracks and a few of the bends and tunnels are showstoppers. then again, it's challenging and thrilling when raced through smoothly, and it does feature the most spectacular jump in the game, before the final bend and tunnel; i love hyperthrusting into it, exhilirating

10 things i hate about wipeout 3....

couldnt really say.. the game was crap and boring and i cant even remember it.but i can remember wipeout2097 and wipeout so that says it all.