Thread: Sweet weekly challenge TT Pure

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Quote Originally Posted by alterego View Post
    ps I make to myself a question....... but how does Arnaud made this TT in 2,14!?!?!?!?
    The time is possible with this time 34-33-33-33 = 2.13....he made a record of 32 on a lap......where is the tip or trick?
    Quote Originally Posted by RingoSpoon View Post
    Arnaud you must have been thundering in your 32 second lap
    Cardcity is an 'underexploited' track which may reveal few great parts on it by testing new lines and finding new BR location...
    Yesterday i took Triakis and get a 2.15.28 ( 34.98 / 33.97 / 33.22 / 33.11 ) thinking it will be hard to beat my previous score then i spent 30 min in free play thinking to re-create what i have done in phantom SR KAi : actually i made 2 BR in a row between the 2 screws landing perfectly ( thx to AP )near the 1st boost pad into the down screw. After few tries i handled this trick ( without AP & in rapier) and lowered my previous laptime by 6 tenths and i swear it wasn't my best lapstart i made but those 2 BR in a row gave extra speed for the down screw.
    I know with 5BR low 31 is really possible now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alterego
    I think that the first one br is to the end of the first up screw (hard to make), then the second br is after the bp before the second screw to come down. then made the hairpin curve, boost and make two br of row ...... you are in agreement?
    1st one i use is in fact the 2nd you exactly mentionned ( i never thought about a possible BR at the end of the first up screw!! great idea mate : i need to test that one comparing to what i am doing now : simply pitch nose down with sideshift on the BR at the top of the screw)
    since i landed after that 1st BR ( left side of the track ) i can cut right at the beginning of the down screw and get a 2nd BR here ( landing is difficult but you have immediately near you a BP which may help you a lot if you miss the BR and hit the wall)
    3rd &4th are similar to yours but strangely you don't get a last BR for the jump???( this one was my 5th one)

A little trick to use with turbo before the starting line : try to save your turbo till the nearly end of the track and get it when you are in the middle of your jump ( while in the air ok?) then BR and try to land after the parallel BP ( which means cutting the 1st left corner ) doing this in phantom is easy but in rapier

Go on racing mates!!

We need more contenders

Edit : Goteki 1945

Racetime :2.17.60 = 34.79 / 33.94 / 34.57 / 34.30
    Laptime : 32.72 ( 5BRs)

Tigron

Racetime : 2.16.90 = 35.30 - 33.68 - 34.10 - 33.82
    Laptime : 32.91
    Last edited by Asayyeah; 3rd December 2006 at 08:02 PM. Reason: adding times