PM sent, also there used to be a patch 1.3 but I can't get hold of it. If by chance you find it, beware that StuffIt Expander for PC will not decompress it, I remember only being able to unzip from an old Mac ... If only we could get those structs ! IDA found the names but maybe it can find their signature...

This approach kind of alleviates the need to peek into files, it will probably fun to do though there might still be a few things we can figure from these unknown fields ... for the rest I'm pretty certain that there are things we won't be able to figure. IMO the things that are a must to find would be these animations such as the ones of the rescue ship but we'll see over time. The Unity approach is really cool but I guess at some point I should share that base code to write the viewer/picker I've talked about (I've simply copied classes and fixed them for Unity in like 2 hours)

BTW just found this : http://www.gamekult.com/blog/panda/3...d-edition.html It pretends to run WOXL in HD and at the right speed, still need to test though ....