Yesterday my copy of Wipeout64 finally arrived (I had bought it on eBay), and I was amazed to see how different it plays. It's got quite a unique feel about it compared to the 2097/XL version it was derived from.
Anyway, what I wanted to ask was whether there is some known bug in the game or if it is a problem with just my copy... I had this happen several times now - I play any mode and all of a sudden the game freezes and doesn't recover before I turn the console off and on again, which of course frells up all my times and achievments made to that point. Now, what's interesting about this is that so far it only happend when I was flying a right turn with my nose up very high - never when the craft is pointed towards the track and never on any other occasion than right turns. It hardly seems to matter which turn it is, though. Another game I have on the N64, namely Blast Corps, runs fine for hours, no problems with that whatsoever. Now, what should I do? Return the game? Return the console? I'll be very thankful for any help you could give!

Ben