Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Five nights at Freddy's, new game taking world by storm!

PSN ID
    Knux_Chaotix

*falls to the floor, curls up in a ball and cries*

I dont know if Im going to get this finished any time soon. At the stage of needing to lock my laptop in other rooms after I've played it XDD I cannot deal with Balloon Boy, that smile... "Hello"... NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!!! That and the bloody puppet. I dont mine Mangle so much, it dosnt seem to get up in my face too often. Aaaaaand I've probably jinxed myself...

PSN ID
    Marysh24

-Cries too next to you-
    My God! THAT "KID"! DX
    Well, at all only Five days and six hours each...what could possibly go wrong? Right? RIGHT? ;-;

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

My girlfriend managed to beat night 5 and I couldn't, she's been rubbing it in my face

Onto Night 6 and meet Golden Freddy heh heh......heh............heh....................... ..

I'm not ready for golden Freddy

PSN ID
    Marysh24

HA! I'm not ready for everyone of them, let's say that! XD

PSN ID
    TheWalkingFroggy

I have FNaF 2 too! Damn, it's HARDER, very harder, and so scary! When the animatronics will appear in your room you don't know if they'll kill you! You have to be so fast at putting mask D:
    I done Night 5 and I'm trying Night 6, arrived until 3 AM then.. god.. Golden Freddy!? I wasn't ready for that!!

And guys, did you try to let music box finish? I tried.. what the hell is this Muppet? Where did he come from!? D:

PSN ID
    Knux_Chaotix

It ran out on me once... And I REFUSE to let that happen again. Creepy little git that Puppet thing is. Im trying to find more story around that thing. I dont think anyone is prepared for Golden Freddy, he's about 100 shades of hell no!!!

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Prior warning if any of you are gonna try night 6, Golden Freddy has two ways of killing you! yes he has two kill methods:

1. Instantly appears in the office, fail to react = death
    2. Floating head in the hallway = death

However I discovered the methods of how to stop him when I tried night 6

1. If he appears in the office, put the Freddy mask on IMMEDIATELY! the reaction time window is even shorter than the old animatronics, example of what I mean:
    If you have 0.5 seconds to react to Old Freddy, Bonnie and Chica. Golden Freddy you have 0.25 seconds to react
    Note however Golden Freddy will fade away very quickly after he has appeared in the office so it can be easy to miss him and die, to deal with this: once you're finished with the camera, bump the mouse twice where the Freddy mask icon will be as fast as you can (this will close the camera and bring up the mask very quickly which also helps stop the old animatronics)

2. If he appears in the hallway TURN OFF THE FLASHLIGHT IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT TURN IT BACK ON FOR A FEW SECONDS!!
    If you have the flashlight shine on his head for like 1 second = death
    Keep the light off for a few seconds and do a quick flash of light, if the head is no longer there then you're safe. If its still there turn the flashlight off straight away. Rinse and repeat until he is gone from the hallway.

Hope that helps anyone here about to try night 6, Golden Freddy will be a massive pain but I found how to stop him through trial and error for you lot.
    My record for night 6 is 3 am currently (curse you BB and Foxy)
    I will do this and I will not give up

PSN ID
    TheWalkingFroggy

Quote Originally Posted by Snakenator1 View Post
    Prior warning if any of you are gonna try night 6, Golden Freddy has two ways of killing you! yes he has two kill methods:

1. Instantly appears in the office, fail to react = death
    2. Floating head in the hallway = death

However I discovered the methods of how to stop him when I tried night 6

1. If he appears in the office, put the Freddy mask on IMMEDIATELY! the reaction time window is even shorter than the old animatronics, example of what I mean:
    If you have 0.5 seconds to react to Old Freddy, Bonnie and Chica. Golden Freddy you have 0.25 seconds to react
    Note however Golden Freddy will fade away very quickly after he has appeared in the office so it can be easy to miss him and die, to deal with this: once you're finished with the camera, bump the mouse twice where the Freddy mask icon will be as fast as you can (this will close the camera and bring up the mask very quickly which also helps stop the old animatronics)

2. If he appears in the hallway TURN OFF THE FLASHLIGHT IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT TURN IT BACK ON FOR A FEW SECONDS!!
    If you have the flashlight shine on his head for like 1 second = death
    Keep the light off for a few seconds and do a quick flash of light, if the head is no longer there then you're safe. If its still there turn the flashlight off straight away. Rinse and repeat until he is gone from the hallway.

Hope that helps anyone here about to try night 6, Golden Freddy will be a massive pain but I found how to stop him through trial and error for you lot.
    My record for night 6 is 3 am currently (curse you BB and Foxy)
    I will do this and I will not give up
    Yeah that's an amazing idea for stop that B*tch!
    I arrived TWO times at 5 AM, I always put the Freddy Mask immediately after I close the camera but yeah, I failed two times on doing this and both times there was old Bonnie waiting for me

PSN ID
    Knux_Chaotix

Does anyone else think there are points where Mangle looks like he's waiting on a reaction from telling a really bad joke??

mangle.jpg

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

I like mangle, the way he just hangs around with that big open gob! But Foxy has to be my favourite. Currently trying to beat night 6, can't get past 3am, golden Freddy hasn't been an issue so far seeing as Foxy and Chica have got me every time!

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

I looked into it and actually discovered something :0

In the first few hours when FNAF 2 was released the very first version of it (1.0) Foxy was nearly unbeatable due to his AI settings, Scott programmed him to appear so frequently and his counter timer so low that it was almost impossible to stop him if he appeared. Soon after he got emails stating the problem so Scott released an update to patch Foxy's AI and tone down his difficulty level to make the game easier (so he says).

Problem is he couldn't fully patch the problem so there is still a remnant of Foxy's AI coding that contains the original settings of being so hard (even if you set him to 0 on custom night he is very active) this is why Foxy is the most active enemy in the game. Thus this makes Night 6 a big pain since he becomes a giant douche

I've had two runs reaching 5 am. FREAKING 5AM!!!!! but guess who wrecks my attempts, 90% of my deaths on night 6 are because of Foxy

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

I bet the patch was a half assed one on purpose to keep the edge on the night 6..like it needs it with the golden boy on the loose he got me last night as I gave it another go, so little time..

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Literally just made this up since I'm good at improvising and a very sad person:

12 Foxy's running
    11 door's a closin
    10 BB's laughing
    9 puppets sleeping
    8 Bonnie's strummin
    7 Chica's eating
    6 Mike's a screamin
    5 phone guy's dyin
    4 Freddy's screeching
    3 Mangle's climbing
    2 lights a flickering
    AND A PAYCHECK UNDER THE TREE!!

PSN ID
    Knux_Chaotix

Rumours of a 3rd game apparently confirmed btw. If you go on Scotts website on the black "offline" screen, you need to go save it somewhere, change the contrast or something and there is a 3 in the bottom right corner. What do you think the 3rd game would have?

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

You may be right...I tested the theory and it works, saved a shot of the site then increased the photos brightness and there it is
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (84.3 KB, 7 views)

PSN ID
    Knux_Chaotix

Markiplier done 10/20 mode... I want to wife him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9qP...D8kRbqZo7MyscQ