Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Sounds cool

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Default Flying with Dragons

Here it is, the start of my fan fic. I'll put it in this thread to avoid redundant threads I also recommend reading my posts about the XAF-72 Wyvern hear: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/sho...490#post235490

Flying With Dragons

Part 1: Dragons achieving a new era

-Secret Wyvern AR testing facility hangar-
    The Hangar doors open to a bright summers day, walks in Director of operations David Mendel and his lead pilot Falon Dare. They walk in to see the fruit of the teams labour, a project to bring humanity a step further from Anti Gravity technology. Inside is the product of Project Trinity, a aircraft never seen to anyone else but those who are members of the Wyvern team, a top secret machine no one can yet know.

David: There it is, such a beauty isn't it?
    Falon: You can say that again, and soon it'll fly.
    David: Its such a incredible thought to think we may be the ones to achieve a new step into the destiny of humanity.
    Falon: You've done well David, you brought the team so far. And to think your Dad had the aircraft that could be used to create this beauty.
    David: Well the Wyvern team would like to thank you to, the amount of wins you have secured us has brought the financial backing to make this Wyvern possible.

The doors to the hangar open again, walks in a team of engineers. The expressions on their faces shows a great deal of promise. Head engineer Sarah Fillick walks up to David with a excited face.

Sarah: DAVID! GREAT NEWS!
    David: Woah calm down eager beaver, what news?
    Sarah: We did it! its complete!
    Falon: Are you serious? you actually achieved the impossible?
    David: Don't you be lying to us.
    Sarah: I'm serious, the generator is complete and can be fitted to the Wyvern right now
    David: Excellent! this is such a great achievement, you've worked so hard for us. You and your team will receive a special reward.
    Sarah: Thank you! Guys bring it in, its going on the Wyvern now!

A new team of engineers walk in followed by a pickup truck. The truck is carrying what looks like a car standard engine, but upon closer view, its so much more than that.

Sarah: Here it is, the X-2978 Wyvern warp engine. The Wyvern is now capable of Light speed!
    Falon: With this the XAF-72 Wyvern will be the fastest thing ever created!
    David: I know, and soon we need to test it. I am dreaming that day every night now *sheds a tear*
    Falon: Your Dad would be proud of you. But we need to fly the Wyvern before we attach the warp engine.
    David: Lets do it now, engineers! prep the XAF for take off. Falon, I be honoured if you fly the Wyvern.
    Falon: It would be my pleasure.

????: It would be wouldn't it.

Everyone in the hangar turns around to see a shadowy figure step into the hangar.

Falon: Who are you?
    ????: Your nightmare

The figure drops a can, then a blinding light and loud bang brings everyone to their knees. Once it subsides, the figure has disappeared.

David: Is everyone alright?

Everyone in the hangar gives a nod, although they are still clearly disorientated.

Sarah: NOOOOO!
    Falon: What happened?
    Sarah: The warp! its gone!
    David: F**k no, how?

A mobile phone is heard ringing, David reaches into his pocket and answers.

David: Hello?
    Natasha: Hey its Natasha Belmondo, I have urgent news.
    David: Whats going on?
    Natasha: We just received a threat from Crinale of them planting a bomb in the AGRC HQ. But their plan back fired, you need to be careful though.
    David: Odd, a shadowy figure has just stolen a important technology from us needed to complete project Trinity. I think its a spy for Crinale!
    Natasha: No, this is getting out of hand. We need to stop them soon.
    David: Agreed, look I gotta go now. Talk again later.

The call ends

David: Seal the hangar, we cannot risk losing the XAF-72 Wyvern. Everyone out now.

Everyone rushes out of the hangar, the doors are then closed. Slowly the last sliver of light on the Wyvern shrinks, till the doors close. The dragon now slumbers again.

That's part one. Hope you liked it Feedback is welcomed.
    Last edited by Snakenator1; 17th May 2014 at 10:03 AM. Reason: spelling mistake and addition of link to the XAF-72 Wyvern profile

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Woah, that's pretty awesome!

I might have to edit my future parts, though I don't think Part 2 will be affected. Still, Part 2 will be uploaded tomorrow.

EDIT: Would you guys prefer if I posted the parts more regularly, or are you fine with them being posted once a week?
    Last edited by Ace3000; 15th May 2014 at 08:48 AM.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Once a week is good, gives you more time to make a better quality story

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

You make a persuasive argument, Snake!

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Yet my English GCSE grade was only a C

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

I know that. I´m this guy in the internet who corrects his posts, uses capital letters and knows the word "grammar". But my german mark is a 4 (D) ^^