Thread: The Auricom Prototype Zone Challange

Lightbulb The Auricom Prototype Zone Challange

So you possibly see where I'm going with this.

One day I was bored and decided to see how far I can get on Empire Climb on Zone mode with the Auricom Prototype.
    Somehow I did better than my previous record, which was 56 zones with the Feisar Agility. I got 69 zones with the Auricom Prototype.

So...
    How far can you get on Empire Climb in Zone mode with the Auricom Prototype? It's defiantly harder than usual. Bad steering combined with the wider chassis makes this harder.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

I did a similar challenge with the pir-hana speed ship on the same track and pulled off 71 zones before the inevitable, so there's another for you.
    But I'll give your challenge a go sometime, good idea with the ship choice though =)

PSN ID
    stin_wz

I will give a try through my lunch break.

Stevie

Edit, l did managed 52 zones after 30 mins of trying but took me a while to get used for this track!
    Last edited by stin; 13th March 2014 at 01:52 PM. Reason: added :)

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

I just did it last night and I pulled off about 63 zones, the handling is similar to the pir-hana speed ship so I'm fairly use to the sluggish handling of the prototype ship.

I feel like that's a really decent score, but compared to when I used the pir-hana speed on sol2 zone I got 102 zones so could be better.

Timezone
    GMT -6

I got like 60+ with the Pir-Hana Prototype. Gotta give the Auricom Prototype a go.

Also, welcome to the forum, Sonickyle.

I did it... Zone 70 in the Auricom Prototype.
    Last edited by Amaroq Dricaldari; 5th April 2014 at 06:42 AM.