Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: New PS VITA will allow you to play 2048 on your TV with PS3 controllers

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Did you have any troubles getting the software installed? I've tried a couple times now which all ended in system crashes or browser freezes but without any luck on getting the actual app installed :/

Also could you please inform me which URL is the one connecting to the PSN update servers?

Edit: Make that about 20 times without any real progress, might be a bust for me (Japanese Vita TV here, perhaps it's incompatible :/ )
    Edit2: omg, the dumb memory card wasn't inserted all the way, somebody please hit me with a stick
    Edit3: It's working, it's working!! Indeed unfortunate of the online needing the camera though ;-;
    Last edited by Cipher; 5th August 2016 at 05:30 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

1. Log on to your router. http://192.168.0.1/
    2. Go to URL Filtering (or something similar).
    3. Add vitacl.ww.dl.playstation.net
    4. Add vitacl.xx.dl.playstation.net
    5. Done. The list can no longer get restored.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

I don't think i have access to our modem (router's built into it) directly (our provider uses a web portal which allows you to adjust some settings, unfortunately url blocking is not part of it :/)
    Will have to see if i can't bug my ISP for the login credentials, but thanks for the URLs!

Edit: Apparently they don't even allow IP login, but use proprietary software + cable for set up
    Last edited by Cipher; 8th August 2016 at 01:56 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

There's a new firmware update for the vita, i guess they fixed the recent exploit...

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Yeah, firmware 3.61 I especially bought pstv for 2048. But with the new firmware I was not allowed to play 2048. So I returned it to the shop. Waiting for the new hack to play it on a big screen.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Since this is an exploit which doesn't require you to sign in to PSN (you don't need to in order to use the internet browser) you can still do it as long as you don't update, i don't know what firmware update 3.61 does to the homebrew software though