Thread: The Pulse concept ships, a request for screenshots of them.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rossriders_86

Default The Pulse concept ships, a request for screenshots of them.

In a few earlier threads, I had pointed out (I hope I did at least) that sooner or later, I would be also asking for pictures of ships from the other games.

I was hoping to ask just as I was getting the other ships drawn from other games, but given how RL has been in the way, and how past experience has suggested that for me to start with a ref to getting something drawn can take YEARS...

I'm gonna ask now and hope once I do get them drawn and post em, this place will still be around and I can thank those who have provided such pieces of reference.

That being said, my specific request this time are the concept ship designs from WipEout pulse. Again since my only experience with WipEout thus far has been the 2097 Demo way back when, Emulators (including trying to get a Dos version of the original to work on Dos Box to no success so far), and the HD demo, it didn't hit me till I came across a piece on DeviantArt about the existence of the concept ships.

Why I'd want (if possible) high resolution of the ships from front, side, rear, top and bottom views is again, drawing references, and also because some of what I did see looks like potential 'what if' ship designs ideas for a potential future WipEout league after the FX350 and 400.

And well, that's that for now, hope I'm not asking too much of anyone who is going to attempt this, and thank you everybody for at least taking the time to read this.

Till then.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

It seems I am experiencing errors taking screenshots. This is all you get from me for now, other ships screenshots have serious errors making them useless to you. Some of those still require brightness/gamma adjustment before you can see correctly.

http://imgur.com/a/OXut1#0

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rossriders_86

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrium777 View Post
    It seems I am experiencing errors taking screenshots. This is all you get from me for now, other ships screenshots have serious errors making them useless to you. Some of those still require brightness/gamma adjustment before you can see correctly.

http://imgur.com/a/OXut1#0
    Ah and well, in any even, thank you for what you have taken so far and what hopefully you will be able to show. Hopefully you'll be able to sort the errors out sooner than later, but I suppose time will tell, but again, thank you in any event.

It's been a long time since the last post here, but whatever. Assegai will hit 100k loyalty soon for me, so I'd be able to get concept ship pics of all teams. Problem is, I'm playing on PSP Therefore, I cannot guarantee they'd be of significant quality so let me know if you want them anyway.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

I can get the AG-Systems Concept Ship, but the others have to wait for a while.

And I have just managed to unlock all concepts. So just post if you want them snapped and uploaded

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Wink

First!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I could make them a bit smaller, but you could see something more than blurred clouds... Or maybe it's the forum that streches out the images too far? It's about 4x larger than a PSP screen. That's a bit too much. How big are they supposed to be?

Edit: Downloaded a pic, it's streched beyond original indeed. I think the OP wants to draw designs out of that and I have a feeling he could use a bit larger picture so that he can see a detail or two. I'd recommend using RemoteJoyLite and PrintScreen that. I'll try and post an example before I throw in all the ships.

Edit 2: Well, it did not work out. Making them bigger through that won't work. I guess this is the furthest we can go Too bad =/
    Last edited by Pelia; 8th April 2014 at 06:25 PM.