Thread: Screenshots of the various ships in fusion

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rossriders_86

Default Screenshots of the various ships in fusion

While there's no shortage of shots for a number of the ships as they are the 'mid' level or so I understand, I guess what I'm specifically looking for, are more or less the starting, and fully upgraded versions of every ship in Fusion.

Why is...well like I had asked for the cockpit views and what I'll ask for with the 2048 Ships, references for fan-art.

If I had to pick only a few, the fully upgraded Van-Uber, FEISAR, Auricom, Xios, and Tigron craft in particular. I'd do it myself but I lack a copy of Fusion ATM.

Same reason for why I'll be asking for pictures of the ships from 2048, and why not HD Fury?

Well apart from the Demo of HD on the PS3 I was able to use, someone else on another forum was kind enough to release all the reference shots he took for just about every HD/Fury FX-350 ship save the Asseagi Fury model.

and what about the Wipeout 3 ships given I asked for cockpit views from them?...they're coming, just been trying to get better at art other than machinery, and real life in general.

Hope I'm not asking too much, thanks in any event.

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    keg11

Hey Charlie (Hellfire), do you think you can get these images and post them? I would myself, but because that my CPU isn't strong enough (AMD Vision A6) some areas get a little pixelated. (Run Fusion on pcsx2 and press "print screen" on the "new craft" screen after modifying the craft)

EDIT: Hey Rossriders, does it matter if the quality of the images are a bit discolored? If not, I might be able to get them for you.
    Last edited by keg_11; 10th January 2013 at 08:19 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rossriders_86

Quote Originally Posted by keg_11 View Post
    Hey Charlie (Hellfire), do you think you can get these images and post them? I would myself, but because that my CPU isn't strong enough (AMD Vision A6) some areas get a little pixelated. (Run Fusion on pcsx2 and press "print screen" on the "new craft" screen after modifying the craft)

EDIT: Hey Rossriders, does it matter if the quality of the images are a bit discolored? If not, I might be able to get them for you.
    Well, so long as I can hopefully make out the various parts of all the ships, hopefully it won't be much a problem. Thanks in any event and looking forward to seeing them.

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    keg11

That's great. For example, the main discolouration on the FEISAR is only on the back wings, probably a render problem with the design on the back but other than that the craft is fine.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rossriders_86

Quote Originally Posted by keg_11 View Post
    That's great. For example, the main discolouration on the FEISAR is only on the back wings, probably a render problem with the design on the back but other than that the craft is fine.
    Ah, then that said, again I'm looking forward to them, and again thanks.

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    keg11

Quote Originally Posted by Rossriders View Post
    If I had to pick only a few, the fully upgraded Van-Uber, FEISAR, Auricom, Xios, and Tigron craft in particular.
    Et voila!

FEISAR LS-59400
    Van-Über ZR-350 Mk.5000
    Auricom T-808 Mk4
    Xios SMF-X IV
    Tigron BULL-666 v4.1

More ship images are on the respective ship pages on Wipeout Central

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rossriders_86

Thank you very much for these , and while it'll be a while till I can get to drawing them, I do have at the least some references I can make use of.

I'm almost tempted to try and draw illustrations of all the F9000 ships...but we'll see.