Thread: Pulse DLC not installing!

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    CJ4717

Default Pulse DLC not installing!

Hey guys, I recently got the WipEout Pulse Auricom DLC and for some odd reason when I start the game it says:

"Unable to load the download pack PSP\GAME\UCES00465\PACK4.EDAT from Memory Stick Duo. This download pack will not be available during gameplay."

It's so frustrating, I hope this pack isn't waste. Does anyone know how to make the work? Any help at all is appreciated!

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

UCES donates it's a Euro pack .. are you downloading it into a Euro WO pack, not a USA WO pack by mistake?

WO PULSE download packs were ONLY EVER available to EURO players for some stupid reason.
    They won't work with the USA version of PULSE .... it doesn't matter if it is the disc or download version .... same rule applies.

The only way around it is to have multiple area PSP's

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

I remember that someone said that the download packs were compatible with the US Pulse but not available in the US PS Store. Is there some way to make the downloads work?

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    CJ4717

Oh, no wonder. Yeah I have the US version of Pulse. Well, that sucks. For my wallet. Do you think that I can get the Euro version of Pulse for free since I have the US one? If not, that sucks even more. Anyway thnx for the help.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/sho...ulse#post83860

The download packs are confirmed to work with both Euro and US versions of Pulse so I'm not sure why you get an error message. I have both EU and US Pulse and all packs myself so I'm going to investigate a little when I get home from work.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

You have to play with your european PSN account if you want to play DLC. If you use your US account, DLC are blocked.

But I have the same error than you this week-end and I don't know why ! The most surprising is that I can play the DLC in single player, but not in multiplayer !!! The message error only appears when I choose a DLC track in multiplayer ! The message appears and appears, I have to quit the game.

I've just reinstalled the pack (Auricom) and the error message has disappeared Try it.

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    CJ4717

Yeah I tried to reinstall it several times and for some odd reason this one time it did work. But Pulse keeps crashing on me on different sessions and sometimes some of the ship types for Icaras don't appear.