Quote Originally Posted by leungbok View Post
Just to see his name on top of the rankings don't justify to keep the leaderboards with glitched times. Everybody knows your skills, but for those that can't make a WR but maybe can reach a top 8 time, it's necessary to rid off the glitchers !!
I'm not saying that to see my name at the top of the rankings. I'm ok to lose wr and good times, because I know the top 8 are glitched (not my scores) . In a + there is only the capital reach's top eight concerned, and I think the top 8 is legit, and yes I have spent time on this score that the top 8 I think is legit, so I 'have the right to request SL to not delete it. I do not penalize anyone saying that because I think the top 8 legit. If someone thinks that a top is legit I'm not going to blame her because he did not want it to be deleted. stop saying that I'm an egoist who wants to see his name at the top of the rankings. I just want the a+ scores will not erased because I think they are legitimate, and I agree to lose my other scores because I know their tops are glitched. I said: "So I ask you not to delete Feisar prototype scores in A +" and not "so i ask you not to delete feisar prototype scores"

What I meant is that I do not agree with the argument "They can do it again" because some scores demanded a lot of time and effort that we don't have necessarily. I took my case as an example, although I'm ok for most of my proto feisar's time be deleted even if I will not have time to redo them.