Quote Originally Posted by OperationNT View Post
I beat my old record at the same time yesturday (my previous record, 48 sec on Unity Square C class, was easy to beat ).
Can it be due to the fact that I use the upper path which makes me cross the line over the post ? (it allows me to prepare a barel roll for the next lap)
An other strange thing is that the top 8 records on this track with this class seems very scattered (there is about 1.5 sec difference between the 1st and the 8th global record).
Hello, I've beaten my previous record on this event, and it uploaded. Try to beat again your new record
The big gap between 1st and 8th is normal since the removal, everybody haven't improve their times yet. Look at Capital Reach !

Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Ice View Post
My new record on Capital Reach C class uploaded immediately because I beat my old record. Capital Reach B class should have uploaded too, it should be a WR. But I could not beat my own old record 53.48 I got a 53.92 and later I uploaded a 53.52 and it did not upload. So I think records will not upload unless you beat your own record. This is a real challenge for me and for Capital Reach it will take a lot of time again.
A few hours later, it seems you already succeeded this challenge !

Quote Originally Posted by leungbok View Post
Exactly mate, i've the same challenge on empire climb B class
It's Metro Park B class for me