Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2012-06-24: A new beginning - WipeoutZone.com renewed

Timezone
    GMT + 12

it's been a LONG while since i posted!

sad to see Rob stand-down, definitely. you've done a superb job of maintaining this little corner of the internet, and thanks are definitely in order.

glad to see the site still lives on, though - and at the hands of a longstanding member!

hope all is well with you lot!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Wow, big change!
    I'm just gonna add my voice to the general feeling here:
    Rob, thank you for everything you've created and maintained for so long. I've travelled abroad and made friends thanks to you!
    I hope life is treating you well these days!
    Hellfire, Colonel: Congrats, good luck and thank you for your respective new "jobs"! Long live the Zone!

PSN ID
    stinkleroy

Wow, big news for Rob - sadly not unexpected though. You have had more than most to deal with over the years, even to the point where it affected your personal life and happiness. I hope that never happens again. But at the end of the day, I hope you know the impact you have had on many lives through this site, enabling friendships online and in real life for wipers all over the world! You did a great job

I wish you a mass of success in whatever you choose to do from now on, this site will always be an important part of my life and I'll always be thankful for what you created and how you ran it Good luck and hope you come back to visit now and again!

Congrats to Hellfire and the Colonel, I'm sure you guys will do an excellent job from here on in