Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pulse on the Vita

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Temet79

Ok, I bought Pulse on the Vita the last week end.
    It's not very beautiful, the emulator tends to pixelate a lot the visuals, espescially the ships > it's more beautiful on the PSP.

But the framerate, OMG !!! It's like playing a totally different game. It's so smooth, unbelievable!!! That's totally awesome!
    I could install all the packs also and import my psp save data
    Nice!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

i have a question about the 30 mp3 files pulse can handle. it just randomly picks songs from my memory card, but i can't select the tracks i want to have(playing on the vita). what i have to do?

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Just start the music app it should play instead of the in game OST, only tested that with 2048 but I think it works with most games.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

music app works with 2048, yes, but it doesn`t work with pulse or pure for that matter. it's not that kind of a big deal, but i really would like to listen to my own tracklist when playing pulse.

sidenote: when playing PSP games on vita you can touch the screen for a few seconds to open up a menu with tweaking options. just in case you didn't know already

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Quote Originally Posted by Danterich View Post
    yes, downloading mirage pack via psvita didn´t work for me too, but downloading via ps3 and transfering to psvita DID work , WEIRD BUT TRUE

thank you this worked weird that you cant download mirage dlc from vita store.

loving this on vita
    Last edited by Racingfan; 26th March 2017 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Edited in quote

Just done the same. So glad that the Mirage pack works too! Always loved Pulse on the psp, but now on the vita it looks so much better!