Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WipEout Pure on PS Vita

Timezone
    GMT -4
    PSN ID
    Sin-invidia

i see the wipeout pulse i downloaded from the ps3 store and ace combat and endwar but wipeout pure just dosent show up :/

Ah, so it's not even in your PS3 download list? Have you got two accounts and that's why it might not be showing up?

Timezone
    GMT -4
    PSN ID
    Sin-invidia

me and my room mate share a ps3 but all of our other games show up on our vitas

Well Pure is showing up on your Vita, it's just not letting you download it. The mystery now is why it wouldn't work from your PS3. Does it show up in your PS3 download list? Is the account you're using on the PS3 the exact same account as the Vita one?

Timezone
    GMT -5

Well NCR assassin and I just can't get it copied over. It doesnt shw up on the vitas content manager at all. we both own it.

edit: and yes all accounts are the same.

No idea why that would be at all. If you've downloaded it to your PS3 and it's sitting there but isn't showing up when you use the Vita content manager I can't imagine what's causing the problem. Weird. Sorry guys, I'm out of ideas.

Timezone
    GMT -4
    PSN ID
    Sin-invidia

I'm just going to get another memory card and buy wipeout pure and pulse on a European account, since they have more dlc anyways lol

PSN ID
    smwood71

I bought all the Wipeout Pulse download packs when they first came out and downloaded them to my PS3 for transfer to my PSP.

I bought Wipeout Pulse again yesterday (since my old one is UMD). I transferred it to my Vita and when I came to then transfer the track packs none were recognised by the Content Manager. I tried to download them from the store directly on my Vita but it would only let me download 3 of the 4. What I ended up doing was deleting them from the PS3, redownloading them from the store and all of a sudden Content Manager found them and I could transfer them to my Vita.

Success! Now to get Pulse on my Vita.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

WipEout PurE Downloadable Packs for all regions

I will be cross-posting this in many places again because it appears the search engines still aren't picking it up properly.
    Please tell me if there are any incompatibilities with PSVita. Send a PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

I should have posted here first rather on that 'pure track packs' : Stin and I got the exostra run bug (freeze vita and got a C1 error). If anyone can give us the right order of released i think that can solve our problem. Or is it something different ?

Can someone with the US version of pure on the vita explain exactly how to do this? There doesn't seem to be any way to do it. Can you give exact details of how the screen looks on the ps3 and vita?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Your question Al is about how to install the dl packs of pure on your vita specifically for us version or is it something different?

I get rid off the exostra bug after a while by transfering one at a time and in the correct order of release, each pack.
    Here's the resume :

1 - Gamma / 14 mb
    2 - Delta / 13 mb
    3 - Classique 2 part 1 / 6018 kb
    4 - Classique 2 part 2 / 8792 kb
    5 - Omega / 16 mb

I put size from each folder to let you know how they re displayed on the vita's screen right after selecting transfer from pc to vita. (note those figures are slightly different if you select transfer vita to pc or when you want to delete existing packs ==> not very essential info but anyway it said now )

After installing those dl packs one at a time, I tried to copy a batch of music packs ==> got the same bug with exostra freezin' : solution ( at least working for me and stevie) is transfering again those different music packs one at a time.

We should have raced madice but we ran out of time and missed the rendez-vous : new one is tomorrow around 6pm/7pm CET
    To tell you the truth i am stunned by pure displayed on the vita like Stevie said in a previous post somewhere it's like Pure in HD :O
    It also feels sooo smooth to navigate through each track, better than CFW 333, so to say.

Now i am fully pleased with my vita showing off a 'brand new' game
    after talking a long time with Stevie, we agreed on a point : this game has a perfect balance; not so many BR, just enough to let the game entertaining, you can understand how the ships are 'moving' and that seems to me more credible reaction than HD or 2048. Ok that game is slow compared to A+ 2048 but much more rewarding when you can get the flow of each track with your ship without hitting any walls and not that pinball wall effect who doesn't affect much your racing line or speed (HD anyone? ). Not even talking about so different tracks environment compared to the boring city of new new york from 2048 (except sol n altima).
    oh! yes I forgot : it's a friendship game : you can join your friends online via adhoc party, please remind me how 2048 is working online? ah! yes! you got a list of 100 friends and you cannie even join them properly......

Last bit of 'kinda' rant : Before 2048's release I was freakin excited, tested it at PGW last year, invited by Leungbok playing jap version for a weekend before feb 22nd, still very impressed by it, then from its euro release till Madice and Iwannatinckle came to my house I played it to death for 10 days, after they left I just quit playing it.
    Trust me it never happened I stop playing a new wipeout game just after 10 days from its release. It's plain crazy, I don't recognize me anymore or shall I say I am not recognizing the roots of what being wipeout through 2048.
    Sad but true

Timezone
    GMT -5

Is it possible to install Pure through a PC or does it have to be done through a PS3?

How in the heck do I get pure onto the vita from the ps3!? It gives me no copy game option, just applications, music, video, and photo. I have the same account activated, and that was the account pure was purchased on?

Does it have to be in the psp games on vita or something like that? On ps vita games by genre it does not list so pure, but does list some other psp games.

Can someone from Europe verify that in " ps vita games by genre". That wipeout pure exists?
    Last edited by JABBERJAW; 3rd April 2012 at 12:19 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -5

Quote Originally Posted by JABBERJAW View Post
    How in the heck do I get pure onto the vita from the ps3!? It gives me no copy game option, just applications, music, video, and photo. I have the same account activated, and that was the account pure was purchased on
    I believe you're supposed to use the Vita's content manager to copy it over.

It does not work. It doesn't show anything besides what I listed above, no games show up in content manager, just those 4 options

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

IIRC from another forum, the game has to be "uninstalled." AKA it has to be in the "bubble" icon on the PS3 for the Vita CMA to pick it up.
    I'm definitely not 100% sure on this though.

Also, they would be under "Applications" in the CMA.
    Last edited by Darkdrium777; 3rd April 2012 at 01:07 AM.

I don't see a bubble icon, it downloads on its own too quickly?

Never mind, I downloaded a different psp game and it worked just fine, it's just grand that pure is available in Europe but not the US. Stupid
    Last edited by JABBERJAW; 3rd April 2012 at 04:58 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Bendok

OMG, I just purchased and downloaded Pure from the US PSN for the specific purpose of putting it on my Vita. I really wish I had read this thread before wasting the money. I no longer have my PSP as the Vita was supposed to replace it. I wonder how long it'll be before I can actually put this game to use. I agree with Jabberjaw: Frickin Stupid.

Timezone
    GMT -5

Pulse works however on the Vita, I couldn't get Pure to transfer over today unfortunately.
    Last edited by vdek; 8th April 2012 at 04:51 PM.