Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: El Es One Oh BLOODY FOUR!

*Watches video*

Oh... that track... yeah, in my opinion that track needs it's own theme tune, like some kind of "Last Boss" music or something.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

Or it should have been textured to look like something from death metal lore, it's that evil.

i hate to chime in with something that pretty much everyone else has said but i am REALLY glad about this thread. i got golds in all speed classes with all vehicles on all tracks, and i've never come first on this track. i thought wtf is this, am i suddenly amateur again, what's going on? sneaky bastards hey! great track though, massive challenge

albino ace, your run was excellent, made great viewing. going to try it this week

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    JuiceStickers

I felt the same way about this course first couple times I raced on it. But then I turned off the checkpoints, weapons, and opponets and realized that it really was an AMAZING track. It was so well layed out. And one of the most difficult wipeout tracks I've ever seen. The turns flowed into one another, the elevation changes were spot-on, and the amazing speed you get going down the huge tunneled-hill was exhilirating. I think this track would be amazing if they remodled it for a future wipeout game.

Also, the AI were some of the most annoying little f**kers I've ever seen. If the AI raced like they do on LS104 on all the tracks, I probably would've quit wipeout 3 on my third race.

they should have made it so you could toggle AI like LS104 on all tracks once you'd beaten it - just to be evil.

Hanging in the air in the same way bricks don't

I take it this only applies to the WO3 version? In SE I can get to first place in lap 1 using the Feisar.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    WZ_Task

Woo! The first benefit that W3O has over SE! Party on!

Hanging in the air in the same way bricks don't

I finally unlocked this in WO3 this morning and it's true. I keep getting overtaken by Assegais, and I haven't yet finished a race in higher than 5th place. The AI in this version races like something out of a Nintendo game.

Nice feeling seeing the wall of gold in Phantom though.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

I just purchased Wip3out from a well know online marketplace and look forward to finding out what you are all on about soon.