In W3 I have noticed that 90 degree turns and other sharp turns are very abundant in most of the tracks..However I just to recently realized that you don't have to put on the airbrake to get through one you just have to have the right timing. However this was in Vector and Venom modes..I have played a small dose of Rapier and know it might be possible to make some turns w/o the airbrake..But in a crucial race when there is the second place craft right behind me and if I make one mistake on the last lap its over, is it better to slow down and take the turn w/ the brake, or blast through w/o the brake, with the possibility of hitting the wall and loosing speed, but in the end, gaining more speed by making the turn...Do you get what I'm saying? This oppurtunity has come before and I braked, and the craft smashed into me depleting most of my energy and then another craft locked onto me w/missiles and I was done for :cry: . So this is very aggravating so if someone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.. I just need some type of guide as to (when to use the airbrake) and (when not to use it)...Thanks

Thanks again- Pirhana59