Thread: Curly says what? I've won what?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    WZ_Task

Default Curly says what? I've won what?

So I finally finished getting all the tracks and craft unlocked for all classes in the Wipeout section, and suddenly there's this screen with Curly onnit. I don't remember anything like that when I beat WO3, so this must be new. As usual, I've got the volume down low. Consequently I had a mad rush for the controller when I realized that something was being said. "Wait a minute, there's a voice, and it's saying something!". Curly says... what?... I think that was a "congratulations"... I've won what? So I go looking through the tracks and everything that's available, and nothing new is unlocked, still just the 4 prototypes. So I figure it was a "wow, you've beaten the game!" message.
    It's nice that they added that in. I wish I'd had the volume up so I could hear it. 8 P

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    zargz

HITOMI = view extra full motion footage

I think u should put it as ply1 ..

Default curly says...

(in best curly voice
    "curly says great racing! you've won Classic league! curly says great racing! you've won Classic league!"

and,

"curly says great racing! you've won wipeout three league! curly says great racing! you've won wipeout three league!"

In case you wanted to know!

And Gurly has such nice voice!!............GURLY SAYS, GO!