Thread: U-B Presents: Friday Night Flight Night!

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

Default U-B Presents: Friday Night Flight Night!

WO TV PRESENTS A KNOCKOUT NIGHT OF COMBAT RACING
    FIRDAY NIGHT FLIGHT NIGHT...ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE

Thank you for that Announcer! Welcome to the offical thread for WipEout's newest event, The F.N.F.N!

Here are the facts, let's get straight to them:[*]Takes part on Friday Nights[*]All races done in a 2 Hour period[*]Flight Times: 10PM-12PM (GMT)[*]Participants for each night are tracked[*]Awards will be given 1/Jan/'11 For pilots who show up the most(Not real Rewards)[*]Race Wins are tracked every Friday with Nightly Winners and Monthly Winners for the Pilots with the most wins[*]Not a true Competitive Event, I stress this because of the upcoming 'WipEout HD Cup'[*] 8-Player races (Will most likely need Multiple hosts)

So, anyone interested would you please sign below(Just reply with something along the lines of "Sure! I'm up for it")

Don't miss out on the perfect chances to prepare for the Grand Finale of WO HD Fury, the WipEout HD Cup!!!!

Interested Pilots:
    -UB3R~JKP(UB3R-BR3NDAGE)

Hosts*:
    -UB3R-BR3NDAGE

Im up for it!!

cant ga-run-tea every friday night as some fridays im incapable of walking/basic motor functions hehe , but the others im fine for

Come on LETS AV' IT!!!!!!!!!! I WILL FIGHT YOU!
    Last edited by Nutcase:259; 25th October 2010 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Changed god awful spelling for something far stupider XD

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

Yeah I'm up for it. Is it just single races, and what will be the format?

Will this be going on tomorrow?