Page 179 of 179 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179
Results 3,561 to 3,564 of 3564

Thread: (SSGX Origins) Let's make a Wipeout game! This time for real!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Wow, really like the ship designs!

As for team logos, I would love to make some for you, together with fixed color palettes for the ship skins to have teams be recognizeable on the track. Do you have some sort of bio of the different teams? Same goes for the tracks - depending on how many there are, I could do something ranging from fully fledged logos to stylized icons. Probably the latter, seeing that there are 20+ tracks already in the game, right?

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Here's backstory document for ssgx. It still needs some work (any comments or questions in the document are welcomed). There's 8 tracks. We may include more in the future but this is not planned atm.

Making ship skins with the same color paletts as their team logos is a good idea imo (if that's what you meant).

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    GBalao888

Quote Originally Posted by metroidsnes View Post
    Hi everyone!

After a long time we have a new development build for you. The game is still in a pre-alpha stage meaning that some features are missing and those implemented may be incomplete. This build (as opposed to the previous ones) contains all implemented game features, including menus and game modes.

We're hoping for your feedback, it really helps us improve the game.
    Also, we're looking for people to join the project as active contributors. If you feel that you could contribute anything to the game (even with something like playtesting), let us know!

SlipStream GX v2.0.0 Download
    I'd like to ask, is there a Mac version for this? I used to play the previous build on my Mac a lot and really want to try this one out. Oh and by the way: AMPHITHERE!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1

There isn't any and I'm not sure if there'll be Mac or Linux versions in the future. It depends if we can find contributors willing to create and maintain these ports. Unfortunately, atm the development progress is really slow and developing for other systems would slow it even more.