Thread: original wipeout font?

Default original wipeout font?

any1 have it?

i know some people might still have it.

thanks.

i believe it's on the downloads page of the wipeoutzone site. click ''downloads'' on this page, http://www.wipeoutzone.com

there are some other wipeout-related fonts available there as well

btw, hi

[auricomELUXE]

The original wipEout font is currently unavailable for downloading. I have made a version that I still have to tweak. When I get it done, I'll send it to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance
    i believe it's on the downloads page of the wipeoutzone site. click ''downloads'' on this page, http://www.wipeoutzone.com

there are some other wipeout-related fonts available there as well

btw, hi
    yeah, but none of them are the same as the screenshot mentioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic Consciousness
    [auricomELUXE]

The original wipEout font is currently unavailable for downloading. I have made a version that I still have to tweak. When I get it done, I'll send it to the site.
    cool. thanks!

bump.

Default Re: original wipeout font?

Quote Originally Posted by auricomDELUXE
    any1 have it?

i know some people might still have it.

thanks.
    That seems to be the title font.....but if you´re looking for the in-game font, I have it! I made it myself and used a couple of times. If you want it, just let me know!

PS: By the way, does anyone has that font from wipoeout fusion site? I would do it myself, but making a font is veery boring....

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Very nice font Ufelfo, great work on it, and wellcome to the WZ board

Default Original Wipeout Menu Font

Hey guys,

I was hoping some of you guys could help. I am looking for the original wipeout font, not the typical "wipE'out" font but the in game menu one.

I came across this thread and one of the members says that he has it, however the thread is dated and I dont think he is on this any longer.

I need the font because I would like to make a wipeout tshirt design. I have just gotten back into wipeout and I want me a qirex kel solaar tshirt!!

Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by disallowautoaim; 5th November 2009 at 03:01 AM.

Default Moderator message.

Redundant new thread started for the topic of an already existing thread has been merged with the original.

Timezone
    GMT -8

I looked a long, long time for this font. It may finally come to light, but it might take some prompting of the guy.

http://tfooo.deviantart.com/art/old-...-yet-116590774

Let us know when there is a new development.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    radiumx

Timezone
    GMT -8

http://tfooo.deviantart.com/art/amal-44304672 was the original fan-designed W'O" font, posted around 2006. It was pretty rough around the edges. It is considered depreciated and is no longer available.

http://tfooo.deviantart.com/art/old-...-yet-116590774 was the completely rebuilt high-quality replacement with many corrections and a few special characters. I don't know why it is still unavailable, it was supposed to be finished in 2007 but I guess there have been some issues that still need sorting out.

I don't know where to find the original typeface. Please let us know where to find the authentic font if you come across it. I believe the original font predates TDR's usage, but there were a few embellishments put in by TDR in some of the characters for both W'O" and PWEI.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    SomeWhiteNoise

I'm making a t shirt, it's going to have a large Mines symbol with the word mines below it. I've been trying to find the original WO font with no luck and none of the links here help me much.

Could someone who has the font, a replica, a bad replica, anything, please post a link of it? I'd really appreciate it.

I have re-done this font see attachment. let me know if you want a copy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Cool

Yes please! Great work!
    I wonder if you would let infoxicated put the font on the download section of the main page here, along with the other fonts.

Happy for it to be hosted here. I referenced this interpretation with many sources to get it as close as possible. I left out the registered trademark logo that appears in the 'M' 'W' 'Y' 'U' 'N' so you can put that in later if needed.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Fonts are a relative new thing of interest to me, if only for a project to modify keyboards, and the fonts on the keys.

I hadn't thought about a modernistic keyboard till now, only steam punk sort of Captain Nemo designs.

I'll see what I can come up with.
    I was looking as this DRACON FONT, which depending on how it's applied could work for both concepts.
    http://www.dafont.com/drakon.font