Thread: lol Canada

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    AG-Wolf

Default lol Canada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjiwBwBL4Qo

This is awesome
    <3 Canada, for the record. Just too cold for me.

How many of you were expecting this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oUveHKld5s

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    DJTECHNO

(I'm messaging this off my phone, so here it is)

Ha!

Ok denmark, the uk, spain, germany...
    I've heard their stuff of what looks like hip hop type of style. But where in world did he get using the canadian mountees!

I thought Dudley do Right/ren n stimpy. Nope. This is a new one for a big saying.

Yes canada loves their law enforcement so much.
    That the guy spitting rap and rhymes for it. Even made me, see the video three times.
    Last edited by DJ Techno; 25th January 2010 at 09:46 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    JayMinerFan

Quote Originally Posted by AG-wolf View Post
    How many of you were expecting this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oUveHKld5s
    Actually, I was expecting this.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

Just to be sure, this is a thread to celebrate the joy that Canada brings to the world, right?

I remember watching that Mountie guy in that programme, Due South, when I was a kid. He was awesome. So was his dog.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TehRedScar

mmmmmmmmm thats right, you love us cause we are awesome. Don't you forget it either

First Canadian to post

You guys should see the hockey commercials we have running in prep for the Olympics. Shits ****ing epic, although if we don't place (like last Olympics) someone's head is gonna roll lol.

eh?
    Last edited by RedScar; 25th January 2010 at 10:21 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

O.M.F.G.

This is laaaaaaaaame. Yeah Yo Huh huh 1-2 1-2 mic check. What a ****tard. One of the crappiest song ever. And this dumb**** dares to wear a Québec Nordiques cap while singing this...

But its ok, i don't feel that much offensed, since i live in Québec, not Canada

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TehRedScar

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, kyo, your one of those frenchies Sure its lame but it still awesome as hell.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

Hehe Red, i thought you'd already figured this out since a long time I know i don't speak french here obviously, but since my location is written in french, i thought it was a good hint

Now i know you're from Ontario, so before anyone starts a war; you're a cool buddy and i have nothing against you!!!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    WZ_Task

Love it, he raps like the Beastie Boys!

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Quote Originally Posted by SaturnReturn View Post
    I remember watching that Mountie guy in that programme, Due South, when I was a kid. He was awesome. So was his dog.
    That was a great program. And it was a wolf.

I loved the way he'd say "Thank you kindly!" all the time.

Such a shame that when it was cancelled, the guy who played the cop had signed to do something else before it was un-cancelled, so he could only appear in a few episodes and the chemistry of the show was lost.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    AG-Wolf

@Saturn
    Totally And yeah, Due South was awesome, I loved that show I think he had an albino Shepherd though, not a wolf...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

I thought it was a Husky, but wouldn't have known much better at the time anyway. That's just a dog that's very very close to being a wolf right? Was the line about being a wolf actually from the show? I seem to have a vague memory of someone saying, "nice dog", and Fraser correcting them with something like, "He's not a dog, he's a wolf". Did that actually happen or did I make it up?

Maybe he was supposed to be a wolf, but from this video I'd definitely go Husky.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    AG-Wolf

oh damn, I really didn't remember him as well as I thought.. yeah he's definitely some kind of husky or malamute mix. maybe he was at least supposed to be a wolf in the show.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

This classified guy (oh btw, didn't know there was only white people in Canada) should be more concerned about things like Boreal forest http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...t-carbon-vault instead of being proud to be one of the worst polluters on earth. So not lol Canada. Red card. But I'm confident in the future of this country though, wise guys like Rezatron or Vart will make things change for sure.
    Last edited by kanar; 26th January 2010 at 07:35 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    Loopan2k

Canada's patriotism isn't well understood by the rest of the world. But go to a Canadian hockey game and you will understand.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

I'm too tired to answer that. My 2 cents was; we just have one earth. We're all the same, and such obsolete concepts like Patriotism/Nationalism/Chauvinism led us to this simple state of fact;
    -At least 80% of humanity lives on less than $10 a day
    -The poorest 40 percent of the world’s population accounts for 5 percent of global income. The richest 20 percent accounts for three-quarters of world income. I'm not going to quote the whole internet. It's deeper than a Canadian hockey game. Now you will excuse me, I have some speed laps in the pipelines. And no pipelines in the Boreal forest.
    http://www.globalissues.org/article/...acts-and-stats

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TehRedScar

Patriotism/Nationalism is not an obsolete concept. It is evil in most cases, but Canadian's think its not and we are proud of our country (and our beaver). I am not exception to this, just look at my tattoo for instance (excuse the leg hair). Probably the two biggest reason for our push for a nation image are that we are a former British colony, and second is that we are so close to the USA.

But yes, Z°ⁿε is right. Go see a Canada vs whoever hockey game, even in another country and you will see a Canadian. This Olympics pay attention to the crowd in a Canadian game. Excuse me I have to go get my Tim Horton's coffee and

Kyo you know I'm joking buddy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    Loopan2k

right, i totally agree with kanar. But human's naturally are territorial. If we all could one day become 1, i believe the world could be civilized. But because of certain qualities and beliefs people posses it will never, ever, happen.. sadly.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Redscar, sorry this is a forum thing and furthermore, an english forum so I haven't time to make proper english posts & develop constructively my arguments. I didn't want to blame Canada at all, must admit it sounded like that, so my bad. It was more a reflexion on all our western countries. Yeah sadly these concepts aren't obsolete, and the global crisis even exacerbating them. Don't get me wrong, I like sport confrontations, and the pure spirit of -fair- competition; Football world cup, basket-ball, olympic games... -and Canadian hockey team for sure lol- But something beautiful becomes always something really ugly with human beings. Not the majority of human beings for sure, but the minority will always f***k the stuff up.

Cheers Z°ⁿε (omg too hard to write your name lol), and sorry, was a bit lame with my last post
    Last edited by kanar; 26th January 2010 at 09:43 PM.