Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo PSP/ Gran Turismo 5

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

The road to Jurien Bay is a good one. Good place to flat foot it, given your not doing it during double demerits and without a radar detector. But you have to seriously start to back off before you come by the Pinnacles. Much safer road than bloody old coast road through Mandurah, that road just ****ed. Good thing the Kwinana Freeway/Bunbury Bypass extension is going to open in a few weeks.

Roos are a a nightmare at nightime, sometimes they just come from nowhere. You find that they dont come out when its raining.

Yeah i remember that bathurst when the tire went smash into the windshield, good thing those windows are made extremely strong plastic. ****ing lucky ay.

Ay Harvey where you around Ozzy park yesterday by anychance? See that White 2009 Nissan GT-R? Well i was in it.... No **** XD Godly quick car it is. Going to be a good car in Gran Turismo PSP to fang in.

1st October i cant wait XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

I think the 'roos have probably received sufficient coverage considering that this thread is not a 'roo thread.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    billychanxtr33m

just saw a rather disturbing article about gt psp
    http://www.gamespot.com/psp/driving/...&mode=previews

there is this un-nerving vibe that you wont be able to upgrade your cars in psp. ummm lolwut? maybe im wrong (god i hope im wrong) and you will be able to upgrade but im gonna rant anways: wow 800 cars is nice, but how about 500 cars that i can EFING upgrade? no licence tests are lame, but i can deal with that. turismo is the one and only carpg on the market. its the old story of boy meets car, boy upgrades car, boy finds hot new car and dumps his old car. wash, rinse, repeat = happy. and whats up with this focus on AI drivers? in gt4 AI was just a cop out for endurance races. but seriously, racing your AI online? i dont like the way this is going... at this rate you'll get all 800 cars in your garage and have the AI race for you exclusivly. i mean seriously, why even bother playing? why not just have the game be a series of rendered movies, i mean who actually plays games anymore?

i feel like some old guy babling incoherently about the "good ol days," before all you damn kids and your internets, and your youtubes, and your my faces, and your flying cars! i remember in gt3 when you would race an endurance race... you would be racing one race for like TWO HOURS! but it was all worth it at the end when you got some super sweet ride except you didnt because that damn spinny wheel thing always gave you the lame 30th aniversary camero or something. and the gt2, when you would win some random obscure car and would have to go to every dealership to find out where you could upgrade it. i remember the awesome music in the america section of the dealerships, and the song paranoid by garbage! every time i hear that song i get so pumped because i think im about to play gt2. and the rally racing! there was this rally car with like 5000 horsepower, and a massive wing on the back so you could just fly around the track. that sure made that climbing the mountain course easier, what was it called? sebanco climb i think... what was i talking about? TURN THAT DAMN ELECTRO MUSIC DOWN!!
    Last edited by billychanxtr33m; 20th September 2009 at 06:51 PM.

I read a preview of GTPSP at Ars Technica, and I remember the little alarm bell ringing in my head when I didn't see any mention of upgrades and tuning.

The anniversary Camaros suck [and I don't mean that in a gOOd way ].

I still never got the RED version of the superhot 500+ horsepower 4WD little Honda del Sol in the orIGIinal GT. Got about 20 black ones trying to get it.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    motorsagmannen

@billy: aaah sweet gt nostalgia. i loved gt2 so much that my gt mode disc is full of dead and unreadable sections (like i can only buy stage two clutch for nissan sunny gtr for instance.)
    imo it was one of the very best games for the ps1 and without doubt the best driving game. actually only downside was, buy an escudo and your untouchable in every no hp limit race lol.
    gt3 was a slight disapointment imo, alot fewer cars, and progression was painstakingly slow.

Timezone
    GMT + 8

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    I still never got the RED version of the superhot 500+ horsepower 4WD little Honda del Sol in the orIGIinal GT. Got about 20 black ones trying to get it.
    I remember that little demon car. You'd never expect them to get 500 hp from such a tiny car...

The no modifications thing is a bit of a downer. Still, with 800+ cars on offer, you could find one to give you the edge. Probably

Probably.

I still like to play with the mods, though.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Theres a big chunk missing from this thread.

I haven't noticed any of it missing.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Post 42# - 43#

Since those posts are both still there, would you like to state more clearly what you are talking about?

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

between posts 42# AND 43# im sure there was additional content in there, big 2 week void there, maybe im thinking about the other PSP thread, **** it, never mind.

I think that after I mentioned that it was time to get back on topic, no one could think of anything else ontopic for a bit, so no more posts were made for awhile; everyone had burned out their current thoughts on the subject, hence the long tour to some other country.

um... anyway... about GTPSP... uh....

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

No, **** it, here is what i was thinking of, it was on the sister thread;
    http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/sho...t=6229&page=12

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Just posting it here as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mGYx0XxQy0

"Brave the analogue nub" ???!!??, wtf, i like that.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Because the analog stick on the PSP sucks.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

On the Go it looks ergonomically ****ed, but on the "1000,2000,3000" it feels fine. Thats how ive been playing Pure and Pulse since. Easier to pull off BRs with the nub too.

------

Here is the Gran Turismo PSP intro scene
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKzwo...eature=related

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    radiumx

Wow, I have to say I never expected them to use Noisia for the intro music o.0

Timezone
    GMT + 8

Only 4 manufacturers per day? What the heck is that!? And only one song looping throughout the race? That drove me nuts in GT2. But hey, that's all minor things. It's bloody Gran Turismo I can play on the go.

Roll on Thursday! (which is Oct.1 over here)

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Thats pretty sweet, wants me to race it right now,

Killer thing about the PSP is playing Pulse with your own music, that is going to be great with Gran Turismo, cant wait. Brilliant.