Suc-freaking-cess, for what I set out for anyway.

With the extremely expert help of Manta (coding) and DojThis (some vital math) the Twist is now a done deal with 4 modes for a different max turning radius..

Default - Which is around 110 degrees

Mode 1 - 90 degrees

Mode 2 - 75 degrees

Mode 3 - 45 degrees

For this mess we used a PIC 16F690 and an LTC1660 DAC. The DAC is an Octal, which means it has 8 Digital Analog Converters, but only one of them is used for this and the PIC is also sort of overkill, they were just leftovers that we put to some use.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...neG3con006.jpg

It has a single push button to cycle thru the modes and a couple of LEDs for feedback so ya know what mode it's in. All that's really left now is to stuff the controller board and PIC/DAC into a project box and make up a decent cable for it, figure 3ft. or so is more than enough, so it's semi-wireless. Stuffing the entire PS3 controller into the neGcon isn't going to happen, and if it did it would look like crap, there just isn't enough room for it to fit in there and to even get into that would be such a chore.

I'll try and get some vids up later for ya guys of the different modes and show how it all works, like to get it all in the project box first.