Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: just completed the tri-console network!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    WZ_Task

So I guess that means that you'll be getting a Phatom then? 'Cause after all, it's got a library of _thousands_ of games, so that makes it better, right?

Default meanwhile, in another part of the galaxy....

well, probably better than one of those little Tiger game machines. they usually only have one!

on the other hand, i'm sure each of those games is a masterpiece :roll:

oh, wait. we're involved in one of those ''which machine is the best'' things again, aren't we? there are so many factors of design quality and 'elegance', visual appeal, construction quality, ease of use, ease of programming, name of the manufacturer, game availability, game quality, and personal likes and dislikes that affect our judgement of overall excellence that no answer to this question is right except on a person-by-person basis. in a casual conversation, we may think that one machine is the best, and say it's because of one particular factor, but really, all of that stuff i mentioned and probably more have both consciously and unconsciously affected our decision, our statement of absolute goodness or badness about a particular console.

Zork, the alien from Altima VII, says: ''this controller doesn't fit my hands! Sony sucks!''

yeah, right, Zork.