Thread: Is there a feature [AI/difficulty indicator]

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Syntek

Default Is there a feature [AI/difficulty indicator]

where you can see what kind of level of AI you completed a race in racebox mode? I could have sworn that I did all of them on elite and phantom, one by one but i didn't get my trophy? It took me ages but is there a way to see if you completed it?

I thought I would post it in a new thread due to the fact that this feature would be extremely handy on keeping track what races you completed under what speed and difficulty.
    Last edited by Lance; 2nd October 2008 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Clarified thread/1st post subject title.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

i believe when your picking the races in the campaign grid, on the side info bar it tells you your best medal for the paticular difficulty on that specific block in the grid, so just look at that and go through them all.

PS- grats on your zone in anulpha pass, add me up for some intense single race

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Syntek

yeah it works in campaign but there isnt a way to show in race box mode. that's the trophy im going for. "Arcade Perfect" and i just finished chenghou and sebenco climb both forward and backwards. i also finished the other ones but no trophy :x
    Last edited by Lance; 2nd October 2008 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Redundant quotation eliminated. READ THE GUIDELINES.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

There is definitely one you missed I thought I had completed everything too but as it turned out I forgot Moa Therma White, and when I finished it the trophy immediately unlocked.
    You'll have to go through each race again, I recommend you do them in order

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Syntek

Yep, just as I suspected, it was Vineta K Black.

Thank god I don't have to do Chenghou or Sebenco again. I got my trophy.