Thread: Wipeout Fusion Soundtrack

Default Wipeout Fusion Soundtrack

Let me just begin by apologyzing if posting about this here is crimping anybody's style. With that said, due to the appearent lack of on of these, I've taken it upon myself to rip said musical selection. Please contact me if you'd like to hear it.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Sven-RIT

what bit rate did you use?

I ripped using Lame at 192-320 (APX) VBR

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Sven-RIT

Yummy. I may want that...

And notably, i've also got high quality rips of all the wipeout music before that, and i don't just mean the red book audio. I've riped the intro music as well.

Timezone
    GMT -5

Default WO: F

I just ripped the music tracks from Wipeout Fusion and boy do they sound nice on my stereo. I had to resample from 48khz to 44.1 in Soundforge 5 with interpolation set to 4 and anti-alias on then burnt 2 cds.

Ah them PS2 tools are nice to use when you have no way of getting the actual soundtrack. If any.

That Luke Slater - Bolt Up track is slammin' I think it defines Wipeout Fusion just like Cold Storage - Messij did for Wipeout.

PSN ID
    infoxicated

For the same reasons as I've given in the other topic regarding ripping the Wipeout Fusion soundtrack - please take any talk of music piracy elsewhere.

Thanks