Thread: Wipeout Pulse

Default Wipeout Pulse

Is there a full download version of Pulse with all of the ships playable in multiplayer?

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Good question - is there? Also if there is - they would have fixed all the bugs right?

I don't think there is a version available with all the extra ships etc - and I do know that you cant take downloaded ships (ie: harimau, Icaras etc) into online races - but that would be kinda cool...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    arch595esc

I don't believe that there is such a version out, but by looking it from a logical point of view, the only racers who you might want to play with, need the same game version too (the version which includes extra ships), and for this little Pulse community, it's really not recommended to part players. If they don't have the same game version, they are not possible to join your game, where you chose a new ship; 'cause they don't have that ship model in their game discs that will represent your ship; the only way for them is to make devs to do a code where other racers would download the ship model you chose, so they can "see" you; that download would probably be a little bigger; (all the models and other details, which can defor tell better than I'll ever tell ). So, as you can get a conclusion by yourselves by now, it'll not be possible.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Hmmm not sure...

Hey when the hell will Wipeout Pulse be sold on the Playstation 2 platform? Anyone know anything about this, cause im in the mood to revert back to Pulse from HD now

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    arch595esc

Heheh, you better revert to PSP's Pulse

Pulse for PS2 is still TBA, I guess it'll be out after summer...
    Last edited by Lance; 5th April 2009 at 03:43 PM. Reason: REDUNDANT QUOTATION REMOVED.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Quote Originally Posted by KIGO View Post
    Hmmm not sure...

Hey when the hell will Wipeout Pulse be sold on the Playstation 2 platform? Anyone know anything about this, cause im in the mood to revert back to Pulse from HD now
    Come on Kigo - you the man - all those records!!! We need you on track dude - on the PSP please please please?

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

this thread is now a redundant one, Pulse is now on PS2 and includes DLC content. lol.

Pulse is also available to buy as a download for the PSP. DLC is still being sold separately.
    Last edited by ACE-FLO; 22nd July 2009 at 06:19 PM.