Thread: Promo?

Default Promo?

Hello everyone haven't been here in awhile. Still playing wip3out though. Anyways i saw a video of some guy playing pulse!!! WTF!?!?! Is it a demo or a leak. I heard some one got a leaked copy of it. Id just like to know more about this. Sorry if this has been posted haven't really looked around yet. And if it is a demo....where can i get this?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    phl0w

Sorry if this has been posted haven't really looked around yet
    Maybe you should have as there are tons of posts regarding Pulse, the leaked, thus pirated preview, and the latest trailer(s). You should also note the policy regarding this promo-version on WOZ: Infoxicated, as of 07-01-2007 (can't believe I'm posting this twice a day ^^)

Ok thanks just wanted to know what was up. wow cant believe this. i wont download it and i cant wait for pulse!!!

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

Before the inevitable topic lock I must say this to those promo players out there who could be reading from their darkened basement lair:

ARE YOU BORED WITH THE INCOMPLETE DEMO YET? O_o

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    phl0w

First of all, from what I saw, this newly released trailer on YouTube is a directed piece of work, not some random guy who shows off his promo.
    And second of all: Is not having the leaked promo a form of martyrdom to boast about? You make it sound like it's some kind of evil, while overcoming that temptation is something to be proud of, anyone that buckled under this burden is not worth the game. (Yes, it's a GAME we're talking about)
    Somehow I get the feeling that there's some secret ethic committee at work. However trumpeting ones good deeds doesn't make them any better than doing something wrong.

Just my 2c.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

That's a good point Flo.

Of course, I was the one who first pointed out the damages it could do. But yeah, I don't want to hear "promo" for a long time in any conversation, real or internet. Besides, the actual game's coming out in a month or two. Why bother...

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    radiumx

Quote Originally Posted by phl0w View Post
    First of all, from what I saw, this newly released trailer on YouTube is a directed piece of work, not some random guy who shows off his promo.
    *looks sheepishly*
    Do you mean this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5htd98vCeE
    It's off gamespot.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Yeah, that's an official video. One that I sent in to the Pulse Official thread first, no less!

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    radiumx

Actually, I do think infoxicated posted a link first to that video.
    I them downloaded it and subsequently uploaded it.