Thread: 2097 coming to Playstation store!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    LilMaggot

Default 2097 coming to Playstation store!

Sorry if this is old news, but Wipeout 2097 is comfirmed to be comming to the EU Playstation store this thursday. I'm sure it should be added to the other stores around the world soon enough too, looking forward to playing this one again.

http://threespeech.com/blog/?p=508
    Last edited by Lance; 18th March 2008 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Sorry about that, but I just couldn't stand the misspelling in the thread title of 'coming' as ''comming'' any longer.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    PurrrePunjabi

Wikid!

Now if only Sony would get off their ass and let non PS3 owners who had a PSP download titles from the store. I dont have any rich friends nor do I own a PS3 to do the transfer. Sony is missing out on a ton of sales here!

Timezone
    GMT + 1

This one would really rock if it had ad-hoc mode. Because NeGcon and 2097 is the best combination. I just started it this past weekend (to feel a bit closer to the WWT). I mean with the Neggie. I beat all my previous times in one go. So to be able to play it on the go is funny but nothing more, same goes for the original Wipeout on the PSP.

If it supports ad-hoc I will be in Wipeout heaven!!!!

PSN ID
    LilMaggot

The site says its comming to the store at the end of August now, guess we'll have to wait.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

Jet Moto was released on the PSN store earlier and their in-game adverts were perfectly retained. (Mountain Dew logotype from 1996 and all!)

But the Red Bull deal for Wipeout XL was, to my knowledge, only for the PS1 version. When it was re-released for Mac OS X just a few years ago those Red Bull ads were nowhere to be seen. Will they be back in this PS3 emulation, for better or worse?? It would be interesting to see the "Gives You Wings" slogan added in for good measure...

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

It's a straight port of the PS version. They should in fact remain
    Last edited by Rapier Racer; 30th July 2007 at 08:43 PM.