Thread: Fusion Official Website

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    Silverstream001

Question Fusion Official Website

Does anyone know if a copy of the original Fusion website is lying about on any website out there? It was hosted on http://show.goodtech.co.uk/wipeout/f9000.html for quite a while but seems to have been removed.

I only ask because there was some interesting information on there and it would be shame for it to be lost.

PSN ID
    q_dmc12

Well, I tried the internet archive and it seems all is lost - it exists but only displays a dark blue background

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

I just have the intro, wasn't able to save the whole site on my HDD back in the days :/

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Wow, lucky I got some of the team history off of there before they shut it down!

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

I noticed it has gone too I tried to save the entire site because those eerie sounds were fantastic lol I only got the intro though

Timezone
    GMT -5

I've spent some time on this myself, as I'm trying to gather info to better back a Pure fanfic I'm trying to set (I need better info for creating the new pilots since time has passed). I'll head back and re-crawl this series of tubes about it (and I'm aware that it's not a truck) and see what I can do. I'm usually very good about these things. I didn't know about this hosting so that helps out a lot.

Wish me luck.

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

I went on to the site to find a suitable address, and it says "We love ideas." Nope, more "We love making a mockery of WipeOut Fusion!"