• xios

17 26.15%
  • piranha

43 66.15%
  • neither, i dislike both of them!!!

5 7.69%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: xios v piranha

hang on a sec, some of you are complaining about not getting the PIranha superweapon to work properly, but I've never had any problems with it (except one time i refuse to go in to...). It's all a matter of timing, folks. I still stand by piranha all the way.

My favourite is the Xios team, their ships look really good (specially the purple and yellow ones) is really balanced and have a really cool lead pilot , natasha belmondo. my second favourite in fusion is EGR and then a tie between Piranha and Feisar

PSN ID
    madwiperII

i agree i like the xios. mind you whats the deal with zala wollf? ! ? GOTH ?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

XIOS SHIP? LOOK GOOD? 8O

I bet you almost get an aestethic orgasm eating baked potatoes! :

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

Xios looks a little bit ugly at it's 4th modification.
    But I really like the 3rd one!!

The 3rd crafts are the best all the way! just the 4th G-Tech is better than the 3rd one.

There are many instances of the 2nd craft looking better than the 3rd, take Feisar, the 2nd craft is actually well proportioned and actually looked like a Feisar, infact I'd say it's the best Feisar design in any wipEout, maybe a tie with the 2097 intro model. Tigron aswell look slightly slimmer and less ridiculous in their 2nd incarnation in Fusion.

As for Xios I agree the first version looks like a malformed potato but the 2nd version looks very good, the 3rd looks like a crumpled manta ray which is just boring and unimaginative design to me and the 4th version is better left unmentioned.

Timezone
    GMT -5

Seeing the Pure version of Piranha for the first time, I fell in love with the dangerous curves and sleek aerodynamics of the brazilian missile

I came and went a few times trying out other ships, but I always came back to the red speedster. Nothing makes a statement of living on the edge than piloting was essentially boils down to Wile E. Coyote's favorite ride: an ACME rocket with a motorcycle seat and handlebars!

Tigron is the ugliest ship in fusion, I don't know why people find it cool, looks like a toy or something, I really hated the "cabriolet" cockpit desing of some ships.

the manta ray desing of Xios rulz, and the color combination rulz too

'Ey, the Tigron is basically an engine with wings tied on...

PSN ID
    madwiperII

i think that all of the twin hull ships lok the best. thats why i also like the 3rd upgrade level :