Thread: Wipeout 64 emulated on PC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1

Ah by the way, I posted this in the wipeout fusion section, wha, how come...: http://q3mm.de/auri/archive/videos/t..._wipeout64.avi
    I recorded it with pj64 and fraps, works very well! Sound is noisy but that won't change, it's a pj64 issue. I posted it there because I already posted in 5 different threads in 3 days and lost the overview

The sky thing? You mean black corners of the skybox and so on? I fixed that. After the game has started, go to the video plugin options, uncheck "hide advanced settings" if it is. If it was, reopen the dialog, then go to the next register called "advanced", check "use 3d transformation pipeline". Then it works. Pj64 forgets to save that thing so you have to do it everytime you started wo64 again but that is a small effort for better popup and sky

Hm, 1.5 hours.. as you see in the short movie I am not such a good driver or maybe it is the controller, I cannot steer well. I want to go for every gold medal in the game when I get my n64 and there won't be bugs.

Sorry for writing so much again. John

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    radiumx

Cbf doing that everytime Laz!

Oh, I got a gamepad now, so it should look much smoother now (the motion).

By the way, I don't know what is wrong with fraps, it slows down the video but leaves audio same so it is out of sync. That's why I have to replace audio every time.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

I cannot record audio with fraps, I did it in pj64