Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Wipeout Pure papermodel diorama materials

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    arch595esc

@ACE-FLO -- Yep. I'm interested in all kinds of art, but I'm too much distracted with shits like psp, so I'm going in circles...

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Smile

We're in similiar predicaments! I'm gonna make some though!

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Talking

Ok, it's Sunday. Pulse online has been dead allday yesterday! I'm not holding my breath today, who wants to feel like a mug 2days in a row? exactly!

So today, I'm going all Blue Peter on myself, and gonna try make me an AG-S out of paper!

If it works out for me, I'll post pics here... If not, I'll edit this post and go offtopic to save me some embarrassment!

Hmmm... here goes!

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

As a friend would say,

"These look rubbish and amateurish, i hate them",

But most of these efforts here are pretty awesome work

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    NightArh

Heh... I did working models of different RC, cord planes and sailplanes, finished state airspace university but I can't do nothing now with my hands. Everything is forgotten
    Last edited by NightArh; 12th July 2009 at 03:01 PM.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

I haven't actually started yet... don't laugh! Ok - I'm still deciding which ship to make first... I'm stuck between the AG-S and the EG-X... Hmmm...

(excuses are never quite reasons for not doing something you said you would)

Bah, I tried - it's harder than it looks... maybe once I've got my patience hat on, I'll give it another shot!
    Last edited by ACE-FLO; 13th July 2009 at 02:29 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    gmrtom7

I just made alien99's Feisar papercraft...it actually came together pretty well. Alien made a great design, and the only real problem with it is my lack of skill with stuff like this.

Am starting to make an Auricom papercraft....with the jelly roll's paperboxes YEAH !
    If the final result will appears good, I will post the papercraft....in other way, just NO (some months ago I've tried to realize an Harimau's papercraft....it looks like a s**t!) .

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    gmrtom7

*pulls out wallet* alright, how much do you want for it?

Seriously, though, I wish you the best of luck. Your cutouts were great, I just kinda...suck at papercraft. You really are a great artist, though.

laval....which is also spelled laval other way around.....yes its a real town
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    ehhh ...mah wha now 0,0?

hey i just printed out everyone of the ships you have on there and im alredy at glueing my 3rd im trying to make them more rigid with cardboard in certain areas to make them less fragile. il be sure to post a picture when im done.

coke is my fav XD lolol.

i had an idea about these when i made the first one. i have these litle remote control card about 1 inch long and i scaled up one of the ships and glued it to the top XD you can see the the botom part of the car but from top vieu you can barely see it XD im soooo going to try and make this into somthing that looks good

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

Hey why has this project stalled?!!!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    eastrain

Probably due to the diverging directions and the general length of time this project's run for...

I've still been experimenting with papercraft wipeout and have been playing with a server script that interfaces with pepakura designer to automate the output of wipeout pulse user skins to papercraft.

Timezone
    GMT -8

I made the Pure Feisar but then my dog managed to grab it and destroy it.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Default What happend?

I'm kind of a late-bloomer to this website. I found Alien99's papercraft websie, and have already built every model he has on there. Are there any plans to finish the collection? It looks like there's still a lot of models to make, and I love putting them together. Any news?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sl0k3_

Quote Originally Posted by alien99 View Post
    sorry for no responding lonng time...
    Im working on the (aliens)SULACO transport right now and preparing myself for the sci-fi competition tomorrow....one model will be the wipeout pure diorama with all my known ag crafts....few pictures follows..

(Deleted some from original post, wasn't important to my Q)

Where can i get the big racetrack that they are standing on? Are they on your website? And also the signs in the background, would love to have them

@Windwalker; i think he is working on them but slowly, but i think they take a while to design them, and he is likely to have other projects to. My best guess is that he will post here when he is doen with a new AG-craft
    Last edited by gnesta_93; 18th January 2011 at 04:26 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Dusk118

I want to see Tigron made papercraft. That, and Icaras are my two favorite ships of the game.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Alienspapercraft

Sorry guys for 2 years of not responding. I´m working on the U.S.S.Sulaco and last month my computer died...so the build is even slower.
    Anyway, I not forgot to wipeout pure / pulse AG crafts..don´t worry. After sulaco, there will be time for some wipeout stuff....but it will be somewhere in year 2012

I you want to build uss.Sulaco in the meantime , here is the link:

http://www.sulaco.cz

For people who wants tho have sheets for the big racetrack please contact me on my e-mail. Jan.rukr@seznam.cz (subject: wipeout racetrack)

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

Maybe you will be able to make 2048 Ships in the future.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I haven't tried making the paper craft models yet.
    Since I have got into other mediums, namely Brass and Polymer Clay, both materials you can work with at home without any specialized equipment.
    I think I should be able to directly transfer the dimensions of the paper craft models into polymer clay [actually I know you can directly transfer photo copies of anything onto Polymer clay/ like a photo etc, so all the detail can be kept], and you can get any effect you can think of with that stuff once you know how it handles.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymer_clay
    Just Google any Polymer Clay forum to get the heads up on how to make this material look like anything you want it to.
    So a hard, durable set of models could be easily made using the same paper model templates.
    Just bake in the oven at 275 for 30 minutes and glue together.

It's a very cheap medium to work with as well.
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 22nd August 2011 at 07:01 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Dusk118

Hey, I want to make sure you haven't forgotten about us. I looked at the dates for the Sulaco competition, and those days have past. Are you going back into making the WipEout Pure papercraft now? I'm just really impatient. Also, if AT ALL possible, can I request the WipEout Pulse EG-X papercraft with my HD skin as an alternative design?
    WipEout HD EG-X.jpg
    I can get you more pictures than this if needed. Thanks SO MUCH in advance