Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some tips from the pros

You use extremely unusual button assignments on your neG, Al. I tried your configuration briefly. I was just too uncomfortable with it to fly well, but I am not very patient and went back to something more conventional instead of continuing to practice. The air brakes assignments were the main reason it wasn't working for me.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

i agree with you Lance , i ve tested Al's assigments long time ago and had the same problem mastering the airbrakes buttons.
    Al can master it this is the best technique not to let up your thumb too much during overboosting ( i noticed with my regular set up i lost maybe 10% of thrust while pressing on other buttons ( II or A ) )

I don't have that kind of problem with 2097 and even i can loose thrust on part of the W3Otracks , i can still be competitive

Angry

competitive

Hm... ''competitive''.

I thought it was the British who were supposed be have the habit of understatement.
    ?
    Have they been replaced by the French?

PSN ID
    stin_wz

ME?!!! LOL!! kidding, just got back from holiday!

stin

lance, that takes about an hour to get used to, but it really does help for wipeout 3 due to the hyperthrust. I like it for xl because I dont like having to have moving parts on my fingers trying to hold the controller in position.

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

I second whoever said just to practise, you can read all the hints you like but at the end of the day, the only way you'll master any class is practise and bucketloads of it! I've been racing W3O almost solidly for a year and just this morning I finally broke the 2:30 threshold on Mega Mall (Phantom.) Practise is the key, even Arnaud and Al slip up without practise... I think