Thread: Coolest PURE moments!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1

Default Coolest PURE moments!!!

My coolest PURE moments are when every bigair jump succeeds. On Modesto Heights you can use your speedboost on the big jump and fly over the commercialboard just before the corner and finish with a barrelroll speedboost . On Citta Nuova you can use your speedboost on the last corner going up and fly over the chicane . On Ubermall you can use your speedboost on the small hill after where the track splits up and land after the chicane . These are my coolest PURE moments I am curious about yours.

Greetings Mad-Ice

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

does the word 'BACKQUAKE' mean anything to you? always a cool and satisfying moment

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

lol guys
    I have got tons of great moments on Pure especially with Kai...
    doing the shortcuts above mentionned by Matthijs during a tour with 4 other wipers is just a perfect test for your nerves.
    But my overall best moments are when i become really nasty on Kai
    doing Back quake like Martin said and also add a new crazy dimension : the Back rockets & plasma. You need to have a perfect tempo to use the plasma with his 2 sec waitin' before finally launching it.
    I highly recommend to DL the gamma & delta 'crazy' tour here to see how that can be

Matthijs i received your email and be ok for helping you through msn whenever you want.
    I need to see in details what you ve done.
    the issue : your pc doesn't recognize your psp at the same time with internet.
    possible solution : the datel wifi maxx ( if i am not wrong ) is just a way to connect by ad hoc mode the psp and your pc. Using internet you should have a separate system to connect to the web ( modem ethernet or usb, wifi dongle used for ADSL wifi boxes, routeur )
    It should be easy to fix that by msn , if i cannot succed in we can also ask the one ' Piranha wiper ' who has got the datel wifiMax like you , it seems it is working for him.

Who could forget checking out the Omega league tracks for the first time??

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Airrider1

How about your first experiences with Phantom class? Riding a Piranha to the breaking point in the Exostra Run FTW.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Nice y'all

That's funny stuff. I hope to see a lot more cool moments, but that would be no problem with this game!!!! Yesterday evening i did a descensiontournament phamtom class and i earned a whopping 94 points. That means i earned on every track the full 8 points except on one track, 6 points. WHHheeAAA, that gave some adrenalin.

Mad-Ice

Timezone
    GMT -5

My biggest moment was in Sol 2, on the first section where the walls drop (a great spot for big moments, of course). I got a little too close to the outside edge, and hit the wall ramp, launching myself stright out over the edge. Quick reflexes and a little luck later, I managed to make a turn in mid-air and land back on the track, and skipped most of the wall-less section to boot. Tried to replecate the stunt many times, but it's a lot harder then I thought... never managed to get a repeat.

And yes, I'm new to the forums.

G.O.>