Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wipeout 3:SE FAQ

Thank me, hang me or whatever.... anyway:

These are'nt listed in any particular order but they have all been tested and they work.

NOWALLS - Better craft handling.
    COLLIDE - Old Wipeout collision dectection.
    DROIDS - Replace playable craft as Rescue ships.
    HITOMI - View both WO3 & Classic Leauge FMV's.
    AXCEL - Faster speedpad's (changes colour as well.)
    CRAFTS - Unlocks all craft.
    MIRROR - Unlocks flip track option in options.
    UNLIMIT - Unlimited weapons (press [] to change selected.)
    NOFEAR - Unlimited shields and thrust.
    NOPAIN - Unlimited thrust only.
    ALLCNG - All challenges unlocked.
    ALLTNT - All tournaments unlocked.
    ALLTRACK - All tracks unlocked.
    PROTO - Unlocks Prototypes.
    PHANTOM - Unlocks Phantom class.

Two ways to unlock Establish Link:

LINK - Unlocks Establish Link option in options.

Or

Press start at main menu.

All cheats have been checked and verified by myself.

What I love about your FAQ is how heavily it references my thread about the differences between W3O and WO3:SE, and yet doesn't acknowledge me at all...

Thanks for that.

There's a word for that, what is it? Oh yeah... plagiarism.

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    dreadofmondays

Well I'm glad there was a reason for the 6-year bump

Sorry but I care a lot more about my content being ripped-off with no acknowledgement than how old the thread is...
    Last edited by Hellfire_WZ; 17th January 2014 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Quote removed. Read the guidelines.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DDD113

Arrow

You posted on WipeoutZone... so that means others can't either agree on the differences of the game versions or they can't use your posts as inspiration? That would be like me posting "This is the WipeoutZone Forum" and Hellfire banishing me because that was stated at the heading of the website so that's obviously plagiarism... makes perfect sense.

Oh yeah, one more thing, don't quote the post directly above you unless it's a long post and you're only quoting part of it, so basically READ THE GUIDELINES!!! And while you're at it, try to find a better attitude somewhere out there on the streets.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

For your information, this can be found at the bottom of the paragraph immediately preceding the list:

"Thanks to all the members of WipeoutZone who helped compile this list"

/\ That is hardly enough.

You have clearly never written a paper for University...

Sure, use my observations and don't mention me at all... And that's the last time I'll ever post such things on this forum.

Which is ironic since I was actually considering posting a couple of new articles here recently. But Now I'll just keep them to myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DDD113 View Post
    You posted on WipeoutZone... so that means others can't either agree on the differences of the game versions or they can't use your posts as inspiration? That would be like me posting "This is the WipeoutZone Forum" and Hellfire banishing me because that was stated at the heading of the website so that's obviously plagiarism... makes perfect sense.

Oh yeah, one more thing, don't quote the post directly above you unless it's a long post and you're only quoting part of it, so basically READ THE GUIDELINES!!! And while you're at it, try to find a better attitude somewhere out there on the streets.
    Wow, I post the most viewed article you have on this forum regarding WO3:SE (more than 35 THOUSAND views), and this is how I'm treated... Thanks Wipeoutzone.
    Last edited by seek; 17th January 2014 at 10:42 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

This isn't university though… nor the place to argue about something as small as this, i doubt it would've given you fame and glory if it mentioned your name, even though it can't really mention your name as it's just an alias…
    You could've written in your thread that the information you found was not to be re-distributed unless with your written permission to do so…

And to point out… it's not just your information on there, other people have contributed to that small list as well, so it's not really all your work =/

Cipher

The information in the " differences" thread was written in many different areas in Wipeoutzone before the " differences " thread even existed. This thread is nice as it is putting it all the differences in one place, but is not the knowledge only one person knew, many people contributed. Anyone who played both wo3 and wo3se would notice 90% of that info, so to say its plagiarism is pretty ridiculous. Should I claim plagiarism for mentioning at one point the negcon does not work in multiplayer when the buttons are changed for wo3, but works for 3se?

Also of note is that all of these ideas in this thread were mentioned either on WOZ or the WPA way BEFORE 2004, the date the differences thread was started.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DDD113

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher
    This isn't university though…
    The basis of the ridiculousness of this claim.

Quote Originally Posted by seek
    I was actually considering posting a couple of new articles here recently. But Now I'll just keep them to myself.
    Maybe that's for the better since we have to complete a university grade bibliography to reference it anywhere else.

PS: That's pretty cool that you posted the most viewed WO3:SE thread, so glad that's the highlight of your life, I mean, I see you everyday all over the news sites for your fame and glory. Hail to the king of the WO3:SE thread!
    Last edited by DDD113; 18th January 2014 at 03:43 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Charlie Emery zu Guttenberg XD
    Ok seriously. If seek just summed up all information written down on this forum he can't call it plagiatismn if someone else uses his posts as a basis. But actually you can never say an information was stolen from you.
    Last edited by Jonny; 20th January 2014 at 04:37 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DDD113

Arrow

Why can't you ever claim information as stolen?? Plagiarism is a common problem in world schools, but definitely not in this situation.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Of course you are right DDD. I tbought about what I said...yeah, your right^^
    Last edited by Jonny; 20th January 2014 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Changed opinion

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DDD113

Arrow

Lol, just looked at your reason for editing, that made me laugh for awhile!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Yeah I remembered thus situation in school when I tell somebody the answere, and than he tells the teacher the same thing just a secound later. I always think:" Arr!You bast*rd, thats what I told you! I! And you copy it to get a good mark! Arr!"