Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wipeout Pure Soundtrack Competition

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    WZ_Task

Quote Originally Posted by eLhabib
    It would have to be O PARROT KO.

Oh, come now, you can do better than that!

TAP OR ROOK was the best one I came up with.

O RECTAL GODS definitely kicks my arse all over the place though. 8 D

I tell you though, I was stuck IN DAMN ALASKA for the longest time!

''.. but that'll just make it more challenging!''

LOL

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Right, got my answers in! I was stuck on that ALASKA DAMN IN one as well.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

really? I found CLASH MAN STOP the hardest.

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

alaska damn in took me more than twice as long as the rest combined

PSN ID
    o_fluff

I got alaska Damn in seconds, its just that i can only figure out about 4 of them...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    xEik

Before I found the correct answer for BLIND RIOTS TO UP I came up with PURIST BLOOD TIN

To my shame I must say that the last one for me was SLOT RACE GOD :'(

PSN ID
    Thorinx

this contest put me finally back into the forums
    i hope i could throw in my answers before the deadline. it was hard, but i managed to solve it fully

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Wow AmigoJack, no posts for more than 2 years and yet you knew this was happening? Have you been receiving the newsletter all this time? Nice one!

woah! AmigoJack. it's amazing to see you here again. what have you been doing in the meantime?

PSN ID
    Thorinx

yeah it was actually the mail that came from infoxicated - i guess it was a massmail to all forum users. and the status told me my last visit was about 14 months ago dont know why i havent visited this place for such a long time, i guess its a mix of being busy, being on duty and having forgotten

im glad to see that someone still knows me. lance, in case youve also forgot a bit over the years - i was the saturn one, which never actually had a <real> game on hands. let me say you: ive finally managed to have a PS2 with W3SE and a NegCon and it really feels very good surprisingly i dont show the worst maneuvring. friends actually call me a cheater because of the NegCon *g*

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Yeah, there are a few peeps around here who consider using a Neggy "Not quite fair" but they mostly use Dual Shock D-Pads and have really slow times so it's not to worry

BTW, I had your wallpaper with the cool picture of Arial Tetsuo on as my desktop for ages, so i'm glad to meet you and tell you I like

PSN ID
    Thorinx

thats really charming, thank you. in the end i even meant to not have done a very good job with that. but most enjoying was the font on the white background cause i created that entirely on my own i also have another version of the anniversary contribution - if you want to i could try to dig it out in some weeks *g*

also planned to silently make a five-year-anniversary picture - i had some good ideas. but then it all turned out as crap, so i decided to not send infoxicated anything, cause all "prototype" pictures were really lame

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

i also have another version of the anniversary contribution - if you want to i could try to dig it out in some weeks *g*

Yeah, I would like to see that if it's not too much bother finding it! Happy PC--->

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Hey there AmigoJack - welcome back.

I sent the mail out to all forum users and had well over 200 that bounced, which is a bit of a shame. Glad you were one of the ones who successfully received it, though.

PSN ID
    Thorinx

Quote Originally Posted by infoxicated
    had well over 200 that bounced
    i know that phenomenom since maintening an own forum. its a pain and mostly because of users which registered, did 2 posts and then never visited again. that makes me think of scripting some routine which estimates the last visit of each user and their total posts. when its all to little or too long in the past, it should not send a mail... oh - and im glad i could keep my email-address for such a long time the same ok, its a target for spam, but that doesnt annoy me that much - i rather stay with that account so nobody will lose contact with me *g*

oh - and since you didnt say anything i must have had luck and youre accepting my answers for the contest thx

Smoothly: you gotta wait for approx. 2 weeks since my hazardous containers of backup medias are not around me right now ;-)

PSN ID
    infoxicated

I wont be checking the entries until tomorrow, so any that arrive with todays date on them will be accepted.